Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hey at all.

I have tried my luck with one of the lines and I need someone to correct my errors (english is my second language and since my work eats up too much of my time I didn't speak or write or read much in english in the previous years. I fear my language skills have become a bit worse than they used to be.) And if anyone sees some plotholes it would be nice if you could point them out for me.

The story should come with a WHAM warning I think but I usually try to put my toys back the way they were... more or less. I have written about 2500 words so far and I presume there will be about 3000 words when I am done.

Feel free to contact me via PM if you have any further questions.

I also have another (longer) story on my HD which begs me to be finished, would anyone be willing to read that too? I'm completely stuck with it. :-/

In return I am willing to read your stories and help you go on with them. I am ususally very inventive (exept for the aforementioned story) so perhaps I'll be able to help you in the same way you help me.

:-) Thanks

Kathryn
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Kathryn! Just saw this and in case you don't already have someone, I'd be happy to help with the short one. (regardless of what other threads say *Kerths cough*, there must always be time for short stints of FoLC support smile1 The longer one, that might be an issue though. Just PM me for the details smile

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard