Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Kathryn84 BR for First line story needed - 02/11/17 10:19 PM
Hey at all.

I have tried my luck with one of the lines and I need someone to correct my errors (english is my second language and since my work eats up too much of my time I didn't speak or write or read much in english in the previous years. I fear my language skills have become a bit worse than they used to be.) And if anyone sees some plotholes it would be nice if you could point them out for me.

The story should come with a WHAM warning I think but I usually try to put my toys back the way they were... more or less. I have written about 2500 words so far and I presume there will be about 3000 words when I am done.

Feel free to contact me via PM if you have any further questions.

I also have another (longer) story on my HD which begs me to be finished, would anyone be willing to read that too? I'm completely stuck with it. :-/

In return I am willing to read your stories and help you go on with them. I am ususally very inventive (exept for the aforementioned story) so perhaps I'll be able to help you in the same way you help me.

:-) Thanks
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: BR for First line story needed - 02/27/17 10:09 PM
Hi Kathryn! Just saw this and in case you don't already have someone, I'd be happy to help with the short one. (regardless of what other threads say *Kerths cough*, there must always be time for short stints of FoLC support smile1 The longer one, that might be an issue though. Just PM me for the details smile

wave Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards