#273097 12/23/16 01:37 AM
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder.

Merry Christmas.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Well done. Looking forward to where you take this, hopefully Clark will write a scathing anti-Superman article pointing out the hero's failure.

And hopefully he will find something that Luthor's people have overlooked that will tie him to the crime.

It would be nice to see Luthor defeated by a powerless Clark Kent.

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Just getting caught up and saw this part had been posted. Poor Clark! Even after everything he's been through he still can't convince Lois that Luthor = TROUBLE.....and WHAT SHIPMENT??? Over here biting my nails waiting to see where you take this one. smile

Hope you had a Merry Christmas. Can't wait for Part 7.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I am really enjoying your story so far! Sorry that I did not leave any feedback sooner! I'm resolving to try and do better this year and let my appretiation for all you wonderful writers out there be known. Can't wait for part 7 to be posted smile !

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Pssst.... We're over here biting our nails here... You can't leave it like this blush

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Yay, feedback! Thank you to all of you for taking the time to comment smile
Part 7 is coming, I promise. I've been a bit slack, fanfic-wise, over the holidays.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by NostalgiaKick
Yay, feedback! Thank you to all of you for taking the time to comment smile
Part 7 is coming, I promise. I've been a bit slack, fanfic-wise, over the holidays.

I feel your pain NostalgiaKick! Its hard to remember where you left off after the long holidays... Can't wait for part 7

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“The leak has had a bigger impact than we anticipated.”
Lex Luthor laid the evening edition of the Daily Planet down and looked over at Nigel.
“Not only was the crane’s operator overcome by the fumes, but the resulting destruction was more significant than we’d foreseen. And now, OSHA has announced an investigation into yesterday’s… unfortunate accident.”
“As you predicted, sir.”
Lex fixed his underling with a stare. “There was nothing that could provide a link to us?”

There is something so sinister about a man who has caused so much death and destruction, yet treats it as part of doing business. Your Lex is truly a monster. Well written.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
Just read this and really enjoyed it. Hope the muse keeps it coming g. Thanks so much for sharing!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard