Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Starting on the second season, and I love a lot of these opening episodes -- Wall Of Sound might have turned out to be one of my favorites though. laugh

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Quotable 22:

Her friend. Before, she might have felt regret at that; now there is only room for relief. Because no matter the qualifier, never mind the definition, he is still hers.

Ah, so very true! sloppy

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks, Morgana! Glad you're enjoying these!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Typing away and then I closed the wrong window. wallbash

22 - You capture Lois so well, her fears as well as her strength. For all her fears, she forgets that Clark is her biggest cheerleader.

23 - Perry won't even admit it to himself, but the newshound in him wants to see the fireworks. Sure, he talks a good game about control or contain, but man, oh, man, does he love to see sparks fly. He has to poke that fire with a stick to see if there's an embers hiding there. clap Well done!

24 -
envy her really--I’ve never been as certain about anything as she can be about everything.
I love this! Clark... er... Superman really gets her. Her passion, her drive. Who would she be without it? Clark doesn't want to find out, but I'm sure he'd stick around even if the impossible does happen.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Sorry you had to type your feedback twice, Virginia! But I do appreciate it!

Thanks for the encouragement about Lois! I feel like I do struggle a bit more with her than with Clark, usually... Perry does seem to have a habit of kind of poking the sleeping bear, doesn't he? smile Absolutely, Clark would stick around -- but her drive is something I think he delights in!

Thanks!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard