Print Thread
#272786 11/22/16 05:47 PM
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder.

I'm almost at the end of the chapters I had completed, so my posting schedule may slow down a little.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yikes! Things are certainly getting dark for the Kent family. I'm glad the Kents have Wayne Irig to rely on. I only hope Luthor doesn't try to reach them through him... again. Luthor definitely has forethought. This whole revealing all his cards to Superman was a trick to get Superman to reveal his identity and Clark fell for it! jawdrop Oh, no! And Luthor has schemes planned for Lois. I only hope Clark will be able to turn Lois to his side to help him defeat Luthor, only how? Without his folks and Lois dating his #1 enemy, poor Clark is now alone in the world.

Originally Posted by NostalgiaKick
I'm almost at the end of the chapters I had completed, so my posting schedule may slow down a little.
Double yikes! (I know that feeling.) I look forward to your next part, whenever it may arrive.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Without his folks and Lois dating his #1 enemy, poor Clark is now alone in the world.
Yup, he's completely isolated. No support networks, just him and a devious and ruthless enemy.

Thanks, Virginia! smile I shouldn't fall too far behind (though no promises over Christmas).

This story is quite a bit darker than anything else I've ever attempted- something I probably should have warned about when I first started posting.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This story is quite a bit darker than anything else I've ever attempted- something I probably should have warned about when I first started posting.

Hmmm, not nearly as dark as some I have read. Clark no longer has his old support network, which mean he's going to need to build another and quickly. Surely during the time he's been in Metropolis as Clark he's learned about the skills of come of his CI's? In any case, keep writing, I'm very much interested in seeing where you go with this story.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Really enjoying this game of cat and mouse between Luthor and Clark. Can't wait till the next part. smile

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Originally Posted by Morgana
Hmmm, not nearly as dark as some I have read.
I don't doubt that! Even on the gfic side there's some pretty dark themes. However, this is about to get quite a bit darker.

Next part will be up as soon as I finish rewriting a section.

BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Far better to destroy him first, to discredit him to the point where the world will no longer care what happens to the alien.”
Ack! mecry Yes, Clark will be concerned for Martha and Jonathan, but Lex Luthor destroying Superman's reputation will be almost as heartbreaking as him losing his parents.

After the fiasco with Jason Trask, they’d instituted a warning system. All he had to do was call the emergency cell phone number his parents maintained- registered to a fake identity, untraceable to the Kent family- and leave a coded message. Within minutes, his parents would melt away from the farm and reappear in a place unknown even to him. Using the fake papers he’d acquired for them, they’d live undercover until he gave them the all clear.
Oh, this is clever. Fortunately, Martha and Jonathan may be able to get away safely. Unfortunately, it confirms that Clark is Superman and takes his support away. Fortunately,
Wayne had admitted to the Kents that he knew that Clark was Superman
Unfortunately, Luthor anticipated a move and probably has someone watching the house.

Ah! dizzy

N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Yeah, it seemed sensible to me to set up some way of warning Martha and Jonathan... especially as Clark lives his life literally surrounded by investigative reporters.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard