#27271 01/03/06 02:45 AM
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Okay... I'm curious about where are you going with this smile

Post more soon!! hyper

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Ooh, good start. I wasn't that big a Buffy or Angel fan, but I saw enough to know that Xander isn't just a construction worker out of a job. And (if I recall correctly) Giles is the professor who guided Buffy and her friends in their battles against the forces of darkness. There's a lot of dramatic potential here, and I'm also eager to see where you go with it.

One of the interesting aspects of Superman's invulnerability in the comic books was his susceptibility to magic. Might this weakness show up here also? And how deeply will Lois be involved? Will we get to meet Buffy or Angel?

Like I said, lots of potential. Keep it coming.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Columnist
Columnist
Ooooh, a Buffy crossover! YAY! (you might be able to tell from my signiture that I'm a HUGE Buffy fan!) And this is TRULY interesting so far. Xander was always my favourite character and I always thought it odd that they never once mentioned what happened to Willow and Xander's parents. I mean, I assumed they left town before the town sunk, but I was disappointed they never said so on the show (would have taken all of two seconds to throw it in there) so I am glad you're providing the answers. Keep it up! I am very anxious to see where this goes! smile1

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
Kerth
Kerth
Good start. I was a Buffy/Angel fan, so I'll be interested in reading this story. smile Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great start. thumbsup Very interesting start.

More ASAP, please.

MAF clap

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard