Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
This story is totally fascinating me. Artemis is a really adorable kid, and I love seeing things through her eyes. I'm enjoying the little details you throw in.

It's interesting that Lois has her own room. I look forward to understanding more about the Lois/Lex dynamic.

And finally, it looks like we're gonna see more of Lois and Clark. Can't wait for the next installment!

Chris
"Superman is a guy who's seen wonders we'll never see and Lois is to him, one of those wonders."
T
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
T
I have missed this story. I hope you find a way to post more often. And in LARGER chapters!

I'm not surprised that Lex and Lois have separate rooms. I am surprised, though, that Clark is visiting Lois in her house. I suspect (hope?) that this is not some kind of affair. I hope he's trying to talk to Lois about Artemis, or maybe he's telling her that Artemis is growing into her genetic legacy. Or maybe he's going to tell her that their daughter has discovered that Daddy is Superman.

Please, please don't tease the animals. Give us longer chapters. Give us more regular posts. Give us more insight into Lois's head. Just how messed up is this woman? She didn't marry her child's father, and now her husband is a master criminal. How involved is she? Or is she pushing Artemis towards journalism so she can expose her stepfather? What a twist that would be.

More, please. And soon.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I am not sure what site I usually post my responses on. In fear of being inconsistant in the past I am just copying and pasting my response to this part (from the other site to this one).

Lane and Kent
Member # 2874

posted January 01, 2006 08:18 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for always creating your own fdk solid. I always seem to read the story before any FDK is started and I do not want to have the job of starting it. Therefore I wait until it has atleast been started, sometimes even waiting until a few people have posted their thoughts.

What did I think? Hmmmm....tough to say. I think it was your shortest post thus far, which in my opinion is not so good. Not to say that the piece was bad, but I felt the climax ended before it begun, as they say. You are not leaving a lot of room to explain things. Those things - events - just seem to happen and then finish. At this point in time nothing makes sense, but I am sure you have purpose, so I am going to stick it through.

Please, though, do not keep the readers in suspense much longer. I can tell you from first hand experience, it is killing me to know what is going on.

More soon.

Thanks, Judy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard