Next Thread
Print Thread
#271783 09/21/16 11:59 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
In the universe of this demension Linda King does not really exist but is only a method for Lois to take down Carpenter. This may or may not prevent Lo8s from expressing jealous feelings towards any connection King gets with either Superman or Clark Kent.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
Extra points if someone figures out how to write a set of double dates where Lois and her alter ego Linda go out with Superman and Clark Kent simultaneously.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by John Lambert
Extra points if someone figures out how to write a set of double dates where Lois and her alter ego Linda go out with Superman and Clark Kent simultaneously.

Like a really convoluted Mrs. Doubtfire sequence! Who will be the first to show up to the table in the wrong get-up first, I wonder?

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
OOoo. Intriguing premise. One I like!

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Lois of course submitted a few stories as Linda in college and has freelanced a few since then that the Planet couldn't use. Having a solid alternate identity being a useful thing. When she finds out how shoddy Clark's is she will be appalled.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ooooh! I really like that idea. So much potential for evil clap

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard