Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
This is from Prologue part 1 -Thanksgiving 2015.

Comments go here.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hello Ken!

It was good to read how Lois gathered the neighbors together and they all took turns providing meals for the Livingstones. She certainly has grown a great deal since her younger days. The neighborhood will benefit in the long run. Look how it has already started with Carol and Donna.

Poor Hattie! She cannot catch a break when it comes to Kam-El! Will see ever meet him? Will Amber ever stop rubbing her nose in her face about kissing him full on the lips? rotflol

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

I decided that since I haven't posted in a while, there could be new readers that were not familiar with my characters so I am doing an extended prologue so that I can introduce them.

Yes,we are seeing the germinating of Utopia. As with any movement, it is starting off small, with the super family influencing their neighborhood.

Yes, it is a shame about Hattie. She just can't seem to catch a break when it comes to Kam-El, but when she finally does in Hattie Kaplin - Reporter the fireworks start.

Last edited by KenJ; 09/24/16 04:27 PM.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard