Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#27082 12/23/05 07:40 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hee. I found myself really amused by the "Deep breath." line.

Still very interesting, and I'm back to theorizing about what happened.

I'm glad Lois has returned home and that she has that natural connection to Clark. And Clark is, of course, being wonderful and understanding. I love her promise to be a good mother to the kids, too. You go, Lois!

Happy holidays! I look forward to seeing more of this story when they're over. smile

Chris
"Superman is a guy who's seen wonders we'll never see and Lois is to him, one of those wonders."
Kerth
Kerth
I'm interested to see what happens next! Lois is already feeling something for Clark - I expect that will turn into actual kissing soon. wink Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Kerth
Kerth
Good part! thumbsup

I can't wait to see the next morning with the kids wink

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
She's the Writer's Craft teacher I never had.
blush
I'm so flattered, but I have to admit that I really didn't do that much. Chriscy, you've started with a great premise and you're doing an excellent job of writing it. I just tweaked thumbsup Lois finds out that she truly does belong in that house.

Now all she has to do is figure out what happened to the last eleven years.

gerry

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
What a situation! Lois has the mind of her young, edgy, insecure self, deeply hurt by her "federal disasters", but she is inhabiting the body of her older self who has been happily married to Clark for many years. And she doesn't know how to cope, especially with being the mother of her two young children, since she has actually never really liked kids!

She is mellowing, though, and it was so good to see her open up to Clark about her insecurities and to feel good about being held in his embrace. Of course, then she could see he wanted to kiss her, and she got all tied up in knots again...

Well, I'm so looking forward to seeing how Lois will cope with being a wife and a mother, and I so want to know what the heck has happened to her anyway!

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool

Deep breath.

“I don’t know a thing about you. I don’t know the first thing about raising children! How do I know I’m doing a good job? I don’t even really like children! What if I mess it up and my kids end up hating me? There are two people in the world who depend on me for their well-being. That’s such a huge responsibility! How do I know that I’m being a good role model? And what if I mess our marriage up and we end up like my parents? What will I do when I’m left to care for two young children all by myself because you can’t stand me anymore? All of my past relationships have been federal disasters; how will I know how to approach this one? How do I know if I’m being a good wife? I’m in a world that I’m unfamiliar with and I have to take on all these new roles. It’s too much, Clark. I can’t handle it all! I’m so overwhelmed!”
Wow! eek

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh, Chris this is great! notworthy I was all out of breath when I read the paragraph of Lois's feelings. smile The rambling was so...Lois! Keep it coming. Cannot wait for part 5. cat

Merry Christmas!

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Columnist
Columnist
Hey I just caught this story and I really like it! Good job. Can't wait to see how it turns out. Lois is behaving perfectly in character with her younger self, and Clark is as usual being his supportive super self wink You gotta feel sorry for the guy...to have broken down all her barriers and finally gotten her to love and trust him, only to have to do it all over again...ouch wink But if anybody would be willing to do so, it's him. Looking forward to more. (and hey another Londoner!)

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I've just caught up on the last couple of parts.

Lois is clearly beginning to get used to the idea of being married. And, yes, I agree with Ann... She is mellowing. You show that very subtly, yet it comes across loud and clear.

I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this.

Chris

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow poor confused Lois! I'd like to wake up to her situation though. What a great family she has. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard