Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
peep Hi there! Remember me? blush /takes off RL mask/ It’s the ER!
“Did you have some place better to be?”
This is Smallville. Although, Rachel’s dead in this one, so her bedroom wouldn’t be right. Hmm… and he doesn’t particularly like Lana. huh

No, he exhaled without actually saying the word. He made sure that his warm breath blew across her chest.
So, apparently, he doesn’t, huh?
CLARK: I already thought ‘no’! What else do you need? A naked Loi…devil

“You do recall that tonight is about your pleasure, right?” he countered instead.
They’re going to sneak into the Sherriff’s office to find incriminating stuff on the local establishment?

“Emotional intimacy is more powerful than physical intimacy,” Lois said.
Aww…she just wants to talk.
CLARK: wallbash I’ve been offering her that kind of a relationship for months now. [Linked Image]

She leaned forward and murmured, “I’ve even heard it makes the physical better.”
That’s what he’s been telling her to stall for the past couple of months now?
CLARK: And people wonder why they’ve decided to drop the red undergarments on Superman and just have him strut around all blue around the hip area…

He had never noticed the similarities before. In his defense, he hadn’t known his birth mother’s name while he and Lana dated.
Neither had Oedipus…

“Blonde, huh?”

He shrugged. Lana couldn’t help what color hair she was born with.
LANA: Actually, I could…

“Just a coincidence!” he insisted, more forcefully than he liked. “Lots of women are petite blondes.”

“I’m not,” Lois replied.
Come to think of it, Lex beds the petite blondes and marries the argumentative brunettes, huh?

“I don’t know. Three or four kids would be nice.” Maybe more.

Her eyes widened and her voice cracked, “Four?”

Maybe less.
laugh

Who knew that talking about having kids while sitting half-naked on a bed could be so utterly erotic?
[Linked Image]

“Eh. Beauty is over-rated and boring after a while. Bubbles pop. I want someone who pushes my boundaries, makes me think, and is pleasing to look at.”
CAT: confused And that *still* doesn’t explain our situation…
PHIL: [Linked Image]
CAT: What? Can’t I have wounded pride, too?

In a flash, Lois climbed on top of him and held his elbows down, pinning him to the bed.
Oooh!

If there was a version of Kryptonite that made him immobile with pleasure, instead of pain, he was sure Lois was the embodiment of it.
So, pink Kryptonite?

In his defense, his stunning girlfriend was sitting on top of him in just a silky nightshirt. Any man would be distracted.
/hands out deck of cards/

He set his hands on her thighs just above the knees to keep them firmly planted on the bed. The problem with this technique, though, was that it pressed her closer against him, which was what he was trying so hard to avoid.
/hands Clark a rock so he can put Lois between a rock and…well…/

“Really? You didn’t have any say in the matter?”
He was a teenage boy and she was blonde and bubbly.

This night was not going in the direction he wanted or planned, in any way.
With Lois staying alive?

I’m a big guy. She liked that I would protect her from other guys.”

“You do get an A-Plus in rescuing.”

“Um… I’m loyal?”

Lois nodded. “That you are.”
So, basically, she wanted some kind of dog that’s house trained?

“And don’t forget, you’re potty-trained.”

“Excuse me?”
laugh

One of your biggest strengths is that you’re very likeable. It’s practically impossible not to like you.”
Isn’t that also true for certain breeds of dogs?

“You made me want to be a better person, which just pissed me the hell off and made me bitchier than ever. Here I was, practically dating the most wonderful man in the universe, mind you, and I kept having daydreams about boring ol’ Clark Kent from Kansas, sitting at the next desk.
So, basically, she’s a Type-A personality? /uses red pen to draw the A/

And not just daydreams about you being my slave and paying me compliments, like total sex fantasies, where you had a bare chest for some reason…
To be fair, he probably had those, too…

it must have been during the heat of summer, because I pictured you taking off your jacket and shirt… anyway, I’d accidentally drip chocolate ice cream on your chest
…he accidentally misplaced his glasses…

Really? “So, you want me to just lie here, while you…?” What exactly?
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Before she could blink, Clark was out of the bed and standing beside it. “Never mind. This wasn’t a good idea. I should just go.” He turned towards the door. “Good night, Lois.”
Aww…did she just make him…very happy?

His shoulders sagged with dejection as if she had somehow zapped all the sunshine out him.
Aww…she really *is* like Kryptonite.

“Why did you ask Lana to marry you?” Or whatever the Kryptonian custom was?
NOR: Club her over the head and drag her to your castle?

Poor, Clark, he so flourished on love and affection.
/scratches at screen/ hmm…

I levitated a few inches and when Lana noticed, she freaked and pushed me away. She hated flying.”

Lana was the wrong person for Clark in a thousand ways, Lois decided.
She not noticing that Lana’s supposed to be Kryptonian and doesn’t want to fly, or rather, can’t abide by his flying? Maybe she’s got a disability, like her flotation bubble got damaged or some such horrible thing? Maybe that’s why he’s calling her ‘bubbly’, because she’s only got a very small flotation bubble and can’t float on her own power and he was looking for someone who’d latch onto him? I’m not sure he’s a very nice person.
LEX: I think that makes perfect sense.

How could anyone hate flying? Flying with Clark was bar-none the best experience of Lois’s life.
What about having sex with him?
LOIS: Fine. To date.

“Every relationship experiences rough times, Lois. However, if you love someone enough to get married, to want to spend your life with that one person, you also have to work at solving the problems that creep up until you can get past them,” he explained.
Not sure that works with Lois. After all, he’s talking to someone he’s left at least two fiancé’s at the altar.

She smiled. “You’ll catch me.” She would make sure his hands never left her body.
evil

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Darth Michael: wave

Hi there! Remember me? blush /takes off RL mask/ It’s the ER!
I'm so glad to hear from you, Michael. I was worried you had fallen off a cliff playing Pokemon Go. /or some other equally horrible death/ I'm glad to see, it was only RL holding you hostage. I hope you haven't contracted a bad case of Stockholm Syndrome.

This is Smallville. Although, Rachel’s dead in this one, so her bedroom wouldn’t be right. Hmm… and he doesn’t particularly like Lana. /huh/
i.e. no rescues pending.

So, apparently, he doesn’t, huh?
CLARK: I already thought ‘no’! What else do you need? A naked Loi… /devil/
She doesn't show up on this side of the boards. Sorry.

Originally Posted by ER
Originally Posted by WC 227
“You do recall that tonight is about your pleasure, right?” he countered instead.
They’re going to sneak into the Sherriff’s office to find incriminating stuff on the local establishment?
rotflol Perfect! I wish I had thought of that response.

Aww…she just wants to talk.
CLARK: /wallbash/ I’ve been offering her that kind of a relationship for months now. /Wait. Talk about ME? Help!/
So, in a way, she's still investigating.

That’s what he’s been telling her to stall for the past couple of months now?
CLARK: And people wonder why they’ve decided to drop the red undergarments on Superman and just have him strut around all blue around the hip area…
Literally, it makes a nice metaphor.

Neither had Oedipus…
CLARK: Kill me. Kill me now.
EW: They weren't the same woman.
CLARK: Oh, thank God!

Originally Posted by ER
“Blonde, huh?”
He shrugged. Lana couldn’t help what color hair she was born with.
LANA: Actually, I could…
CLARK: Wow, Lana! You must've spent the whole spring vacation out on the beach. The sun has really kissed your hair.
LANA: He really is a sweet, simple Kansas farm boy, isn't he?

Come to think of it, Lex beds the petite blondes and marries the argumentative brunettes, huh?
Why Blondes prefer Arrow and Batman to Superman. They actually keep 'em around, well, for them.

Originally Posted by ER
Who knew that talking about having kids while sitting half-naked on a bed could be so utterly erotic?
ER: /Me!/
My Betas thought so, too. Perhaps the EW is the naive one here.

Originally Posted by ER
“Eh. Beauty is over-rated and boring after a while. Bubbles pop. I want someone who pushes my boundaries, makes me think, and is pleasing to look at.”
CAT: /confused/ And that *still* doesn’t explain our situation…
PHIL: /EXcuse me!/
CAT: What? Can’t I have wounded pride, too?
No. I think Cat would've kept him on his toes and supplied interesting conversation. Not the same type of conversation as Lois does. However, that kind of stimulating conversation would've grown eventually.

So, pink Kryptonite?
That makes him 'immobile with pleasure'? I thought it made him want to hang around Jimmy more.

/hands out deck of cards/
Oh. Isn't that sweet. Michael doesn't want Clark to break his vow either.
LOIS: [Linked Image]

CLARK: Is it a green glowing rock?

He was a teenage boy and she was blonde and bubbly.
Yep.

With Lois staying alive?
He wanted her alive and happier.

So, basically, she wanted some kind of dog that’s house trained?
You've read ahead!

Isn’t that also true for certain breeds of dogs?
That's the rumor.

So, basically, she’s a Type-A personality? /uses red pen to draw the A/
That's why she was so conflicted. She never acted on those fantasies.

Originally Posted by ER
And not just daydreams about you being my slave and paying me compliments, like total sex fantasies, where you had a bare chest for some reason…
To be fair, he probably had those, too…
CLARK: [Linked Image] No comment.

…he accidentally misplaced his glasses…
CLARK: What? Glasses aren't sexy? Damn. Ma!

Aww…did she just make him…very happy?
No. Opposite.

Aww…she really *is* like Kryptonite.
Only if Lana were Kryptonite.
CLARK: That would explain a whole heck of a lot.

NOR: Club her over the head and drag her to your castle?
ZARA: First thing I'll change as Supreme Leader. (or whatever they call themselves)

/scratches at screen/ hmm…
Thanks. I cleaned the screen of my Archive version.

She not noticing that Lana’s supposed to be Kryptonian and doesn’t want to fly, or rather, can’t abide by his flying? Maybe she’s got a disability, like her flotation bubble got damaged or some such horrible thing? Maybe that’s why he’s calling her ‘bubbly’, because she’s only got a very small flotation bubble and can’t float on her own power and he was looking for someone who’d latch onto him? I’m not sure he’s a very nice person.
LEX: I think that makes perfect sense.
Maybe on Krypton only men could fly. Or maybe only Clark could.

What about having sex with him?
LOIS: Fine. To date.
No, it was good. But it could get better. She's already told him that.
CLARK: Just what every man wants to hear.
LOIS: That we need more practice?
CLARK: [Linked Image] Never mind.

Not sure that works with Lois. After all, he’s talking to someone he’s left at least two fiancé’s at the altar.
Who has left two fiances at the altar? Lois only left Lex and Lana dumped Clark. Oh, you mean, two women have left Clark (in Lois's opinion). That wasn't his fault.
LOIS: So he says. I mean, isn't that what most mean say to women, while behind their back they tell their male friends how they dumped this woman and broke the heart of that woman. Who knows what the truth really is?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
She doesn't show up on this side of the boards. Sorry.
CLARK: /leaves/

Why Blondes prefer Arrow and Batman to Superman. They actually keep 'em around, well, for them.
rotflol
ARROW: Plus, she does a lot of yoga!
BATMAN: And she’s quite smart!

Oh. Isn't that sweet. Michael doesn't want Clark to break his vow either.
LOIS: /has not read about a certain fic where she took him apart ace by ace/
evil

CLARK: Is it a green glowing rock?
He does have a one track mind, doesn’t he?
CLARK: It *is* Smallville! And it *is* the ER!

You've read ahead!
[Linked Image] I’m not sure…

Only if Lana were Kryptonite.
CLARK: That would explain a whole heck of a lot.
She’s the mental type of Kryptonite?

ZARA: First thing I'll change as Supreme Leader. (or whatever they call themselves)
First Lord.
ZARA: Fine, the *second* thing I’ll change as First Lady.

Maybe on Krypton only men could fly. Or maybe only Clark could.
Yeah, makes sense.
WOMEN OF KRYPTON: It has something to do with the amount of hot air they produce.

Who has left two fiances at the altar? Lois only left Lex and Lana dumped Clark. Oh, you mean, two women have left Clark (in Lois's opinion). That wasn't his fault.
No, Lois. In the original timeline. First she left Lex for Clark and then, two years later, she left Clark for Lex.
LOIS: I was *kidnapped*! On my *wedding day*!
LEX: No, I distinctly remember you dumping me right in front of the altar.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard