Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
I also had a lot of fun playing with the effects of the plot device of the episode =D But that will be in the next chapter.

Sara "Lieta"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Keep going! This story is so worth it! hyper

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Okay, this is a really nice way of introducing PML. I'm wondering if Lois got sprayed. Clark's reaction seems to suggest that she was. Or maybe he was quick enough after all.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I wonder what Lois's new development was. Will Lois and Clark make it to the library to work on their side project? Or will they be distracted? Did Clark stop Lois from inhaling the perfume? How far will a little Revenge go?

Interesting developments with Lois working together with Clark (and possibly Superman) against LexCorp (and possibly Lex). Glad to see Lois finally coming to her senses. Curious to see where you'll take this.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Thanks Morgana =)

I'm going to keep quiet on what Clark did or didn't accomplish, bakasi, but I did play with the episode quite a bit.

I have to admit, Virginia, when I first started this I just thought MoSB seemed like a good place to have Clark get fed up with Lex and try to step up both his investigations and convincing Lois of Lex's true nature... I hadn't looked closely at what episodes directly followed it... but playing with PML was too good to pass up and an important even in the overall look at Lex's actions in season 1.

Sara "Lieta"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard