L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Comments?

Top Banana
Top Banana
Poor Clark! Now the challenge will be for Lucy to not decide to throw the bet to get her turn...

Really cute!

Mike

Last edited by Mike M; 05/10/16 12:42 PM.

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Cute story. I wonder what Lois' reaction would be to watching Lucy kiss Clark. Maybe it would help make up her mind where Clark is concerned. I bet she wouldn't mind losing more and more if a kiss was the ante, but only with Clark. I can picture her competitive streak coming back with a vengeance if the kissee were Jimmy or Ralph. smile Sarah

Last edited by sarah; 05/10/16 06:54 PM.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap Cute! So the real loser is Clark? wink

Just to be evil, Lucy should up the ante so the loser has to kiss Clark... Double or nothing... ie. twice as long the next time! Lot of fun, LLF!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Cute story. I felt sorry for Clark, though, when he realized why Lois was kissing him. It's one thing to know a kiss is staged for the purposes of being undercover, but another entirely to think that a kiss is real, and then to find out that it was given as a punishment for losing a bet. I hope he at least has suspicions that there may be some real feelings behind the kiss, as well.

Joy,
Lynn

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Loved it! clap

I, as of now, am hoping Lois continues to loose any and all bets with Lucy in the foreseeable future grin...

Great story notworthy
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 05/11/16 01:10 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What an adorable little story! Who knew that losing could be so much fun!? I think Lois is going to be losing every bet she can think of from now on.

I do worry about Clark though, knowing that he's kind of just being used here. But maybe it'll help him seize the opportunity to gather some courage and ask Lois out.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

S
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
S
Great short story. Now all it needs is a sequel where Lois loses a bet and Lucy makes her tell her how she found out that Clark and Superman are one and the same or one where Clark and Lucy make a bet.......

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ha! Lois might put up a fight, but she will be happy to lose any bet where the loser kisses Clark. Fun happy story! smile1

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Thanks for the comments, everyone.

Originally Posted by Mike M
Poor Clark! Now the challenge will be for Lucy to not decide to throw the bet to get her turn...

Really cute!

Mike

There's a definite possibility that Lucy might want to throw the next bet to get her own turn...

Originally Posted by sarah
Cute story. I wonder what Lois' reaction would be to watching Lucy kiss Clark. Maybe it would help make up her mind where Clark is concerned. I bet she wouldn't mind losing more and more if a kiss was the ante, but only with Clark. I can picture her competitive streak coming back with a vengeance if the kissee were Jimmy or Ralph. smile Sarah

Her competitive streak would most definitely return if the bet involved kissing Jimmy or Ralph. rotflol

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
clap Cute! So the real loser is Clark? wink

Just to be evil, Lucy should up the ante so the loser has to kiss Clark... Double or nothing... ie. twice as long the next time! Lot of fun, LLF!

Kissing twice as long would definitely be twice as fun for the loser.

Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Cute story. I felt sorry for Clark, though, when he realized why Lois was kissing him. It's one thing to know a kiss is staged for the purposes of being undercover, but another entirely to think that a kiss is real, and then to find out that it was given as a punishment for losing a bet. I hope he at least has suspicions that there may be some real feelings behind the kiss, as well.

Joy,
Lynn

I felt a little sorry for Clark myself, but I believe he might suspect that there are some real feelings behind the kisses eventually.

Originally Posted by LMA
Loved it! clap

I, as of now, am hoping Lois continues to loose any and all bets with Lucy in the foreseeable future grin...

Great story notworthy
Laura

If Lois has her way, I'm sure she will continue to lose any and all bets with Lucy.

Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
What an adorable little story! Who knew that losing could be so much fun!? I think Lois is going to be losing every bet she can think of from now on.

I do worry about Clark though, knowing that he's kind of just being used here. But maybe it'll help him seize the opportunity to gather some courage and ask Lois out.

Yes, this does open the door for Clark to use this as an opportunity to ask Lois out.

Originally Posted by Suggs_With_A_Box
Great short story. Now all it needs is a sequel where Lois loses a bet and Lucy makes her tell her how she found out that Clark and Superman are one and the same or one where Clark and Lucy make a bet.......

A Clark and Lucy bet sounds like a fun idea for a sequel.

Originally Posted by Morgana
Ha! Lois might put up a fight, but she will be happy to lose any bet where the loser kisses Clark. Fun happy story! smile1

Yes, any fight that Lois puts up is not to be believed. She'll definitely enjoy losing, no matter what she may claim.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Lois_Lane_Fan!

"I want you to give Clark Kent a big kiss on the lips. At least five seconds long!" Lucy ordered her sister.
Huh. What’s up there…? Did she figure out he’s got a secret identity?

"If you don't like it, too bad. This is what you get for making a bet and saying that the winner gets to decide the punishment of the loser," Lucy gloated.
laugh

"Fine; fine," Lucy relented. "Then, you have to be my maid for a month. Wash the dishes, scrub the floors, wash my clothes..."

"And how is that any different from our usual arrangement," Lois quipped.
Buuuurrrrrn!

Clark barely got the words 'good morning' out of his mouth before he found Lois' arms wrapped around him and her face close to his.
jawdrop

"One... two... three... four... five!" At five, Lois released Clark and turned to Lucy.

"So, Lucy... want to make a bet on the Calvin Harding/Joe Bennett fight?" Lois asked. "I think Harding's gonna wipe the floor with Bennett."
rotflol

And while her sister was usually extremely competitive, Lucy was very certain that Lois would be more than fine with being the loser of each and every one of these bets.
[Linked Image]
CLARK: help

Cute one! With an unexpected punch line!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Thanks for the feedback, Michael. I'm glad you enjoyed the punchline. smile

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard