Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#270106 05/04/16 07:16 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

Thank you for reading. Comments accepted here.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Uh oh, things are afoot! Luther will get it into the press one way or another and then there would be a possibility of him getting out and causing trouble about the same time as Intergang!

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Christina: Thanks for reading.

Uh oh, things are afoot! Luther will get it into the press one way or another and then there would be a possibility of him getting out and causing trouble about the same time as Intergang!
Interesting theory. However, my Magic 8 Ball suggests I not reveal the future, because it's not set in stone.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Big Boss Man
[Linked Image]

“Where’s Kent?”

She shrugged. “Covering Superman.”

“Good! Have a seat.”
What’s he up to. Is he going to assign Lois to cover the harem of the visiting New Kryptonian prince?

“Lex Luthor has asked to see you,” Perry finally said once she had sat down. Before she could say ‘no’, he held up his hand. “Lois, honey, just hear me out.”
Aww…Lex has such oldfashioned manners, asking the father of his interest for her price in goats.

“I don’t follow anyone’s commands but my own,” Lois responded.
CLOIS: Not true. I tried to tell her to bugger off and leave Clark to me but she wouldn’t listen.

“Lex is probably bored and just wants to jerk my chain for fun.”
LEX: Jerking things in regards to Lois is fun. Chains. Leashes. Whatever.

“That may be so, but a good reporter can even get a story from a non-interview,” he told her. “And you are a good reporter, aren’t you?”
Looks like he switched from Elvis to classical string music.

Lois hated it when Perry played with her emotions in this manner. “I’m a tad bit biased for this article, don’t you think?”
So the editors will have to remove some of the more colorful adjectives and prose?

Perry held up his hand. “You’ve never been biased about other men who’ve killed you in effigy.”
Yes, but most of those other men didn’t actually *kill* an effigy of her.

“I don’t need backup!”
When was the incident where she lost all her data because she ‘didn’t need backup’?

“I don’t have anything to prove, Perry!”
How about how a pregnant reporter can still bring in a criminal mastermind *and* rescue Superman in the process.
CAT: wave
LOIS: See? Already proven.

She pinched her lips together. “I’m not keeping this from Clark. We’re done with secrets.”
shock jawdrop Is she worried he might forgo nookie if she keeps this from him?

As she marched back to her desk, she recalled that Perry had been determined to broach this idea without her partner present. He had successfully passed that burden to her.

Chicken!
clap

Superman was being honored with a key to a small North Carolina town he had saved from tornados spawned by Hurricane Beryl in August.
One wonders if Lex was the one to suggest they key Superman.

“I even agreed to wear this stupid sonic watch, so that I could contact Superman if Lex somehow abducts me…. from jail!
Well…it’s only a jail. It’s not like it’s the Moon or something.

The two of you hope that Lex will say something to incriminate himself, but he isn’t that sloppy.
No, the clone’s the one who’s Sloppy Joe.

“I don’t need a babysitter, Clark! He’s in jail. What can he do?”
Shiv her?

“Nah... That was the old Lois.” She grinned. “New Lois has better methods to spy inside prison walls.”

He lowered his voice to a soft whisper. “Superman is not a method for invading a person’s privacy.”
No? Does that mean Lois isn’t a means to ease Superman’s sexual tensions, either?
CLARK: [Linked Image] I guess, we could equip Superman with a spy mode…

He has the ability to sell water to a drowning man and make him pay through the nose for the privilege.”
That’s just good business acumen.

You have my love. He never has nor ever will.”
LEX: Hello, Wanda. I’m Kent.
LOIS: [Linked Image]

“I’m going to hold you to that,” she said, running her hand over her hair as if she suspected he had mussed it up.

Perhaps he had.

A little.
clap Also, very ominous gun right there on the wall…

“Just out of curiosity, what did Kent mean by ‘holding me personally responsible’?” he heard Henderson ask Lois.

“Let’s just say, you don’t want to see Clark when he’s really mad,” she replied.
rotflol

“Often,” Lois scoffed. “Furious, only once, though.” She took a deep breath and exhaled it slowly. “That once was enough.”

As he walked through the station and back out to the street, Clark thought about the one time he had been so mad he had lost control. A man almost died.

That man was Lex Luthor.
When was that? When Lex shot him?

He’d hate to see what he was capable of if anyone, especially Luthor, killed his conscience.
Oh boy.

“No touching,” Lane reminded him.

Henderson wished he could say she sounded smug, but she merely sounded bored.

“That’s…been… rule,” Luthor muttered under his breath,
During their engagement, too?

“Kent did seem to prefer you looking more like a boy than a girl, if I recall correctly,” Luthor replied.
He *is* living together with a male superhero and doing everything in his power to abstain from intimate interactions with his ‘girlfriend’.

Bill bought that answer. Most sane men preferred Lane happy.
laugh He should remember that annoyed Lois is supposedly sexier than happy Lois.

“In fact, he was saying just last night how much he liked me naked,” Lane went on.
shock

until Kent had showed up.
huh ‘shown’?

Bill grimaced. I prefer her clothed! Thank you very much, he thought. He didn’t need the visible description of Kent and Lane… Ugh. Now, he couldn’t stop himself from picturing it. Great, Lane. Thanks. How was he going to get that image out of his head?
Bleach?

He closed his eyes and tried to think of that double-homicide from the day before.
laugh

Lane scoffed. “Size isn’t everything, Lex. Bigger isn’t always better.”

“Oh. Is that why you claim to like Kent, then?” Luthor tossed back.
laugh Although, some say, that’s exactly why she’s with Clark.

“That’s not exactly accurate. I did give him a taste of freedom at the beginning of February.
Oh, that’s the route he’s going? He actually hoping she might believe this?

I was merely a prisoner along with the rest of them.”
Poor Lex. There, there.

How could it have slipped Bill’s mind that Luthor had also orchestrated the whole Nightfall scare?
Because he couldn’t solve a case without Lane’s assistance if his stint on Lois&Clark dependent on it?

“Of course not, darling. My clone was to blame! You’re an innocent victim in all of this. We both are!”
He going for the insanity plea?

“Which do you think I would prefer, Lois? Twenty-three hours alone in my room with only my books to keep me company, or sharing not only my cell but six to twelve hours a day with only the worst of Metropolis’ scum, walking around in a cement yard?”
Maybe they should remove said books?

“If only stupid and violent criminals are caught, how do you explain your current state of incarceration?”
Buuuuurn!
LEX: Wrongful imprisonment?

The only conclusion I could fathom is that the clone must have been exposed to Miranda’s perfume and, therefore, could not act rationally.”
He almost sounds like he’s disassociated himself from this part of his story and transferred it to the clone.

No sane man would ever wish to marry me?” She burst into chuckles. “I might have to agree with you on that one, Lex.”
CLARK: [Linked Image]

“I just don’t like the idea of you being involved with a ghost.”

“Clark’s not a ghost, Lex. I can touch him just fine,” she purred.
rotflol And does he feel like Whoopie Goldberg?

As Lane nodded to him, Bill wondered if she also knew that he knew that information was a lie.
laugh

They were all keeping secrets.

They’d both been in on the super con for a while now.
He’s cute.

Mo’ pwease?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Darth Michael: Thank you for the wonderful feedback, Michael. smile
Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by WC 220
Big Boss Man
Michael: /Scratches his head/
Apparently, you don't appreciate my use of Elvis song titles as my chapter headings.

What’s he up to. Is he going to assign Lois to cover the harem of the visiting New Kryptonian prince?
In S2?

Aww…Lex has such oldfashioned manners, asking the father of his interest for her price in goats.
PERRY: How much will my circulation go up?

CLOIS: Not true. I tried to tell her to bugger off and leave Clark to me but she wouldn’t listen.
LOIS: For the 7,000th time, you aren't me!

LEX: Jerking things in regards to Lois is fun. Chains. Leashes. Whatever.
Exactly!

Playing her like a violin? My Elvis stories are a bit rusty.

So the editors will have to remove some of the more colorful adjectives and prose?
That's why they earn the big bucks!

Yes, but most of those other men didn’t actually *kill* an effigy of her.
PERRY: Details. Details.

When was the incident where she lost all her data because she ‘didn’t need backup’?
Operation Blackout?

How about how a pregnant reporter can still bring in a criminal mastermind *and* rescue Superman in the process.
CAT: /wave/
LOIS: See? Already proven.
clap And Lois isn't pregnant.
LOIS: See, first to get pregnant, we have to visit the other side of the boards...
CLARK: There's another side to these boards?
LOIS: [Linked Image]

/shock/ /jawdrop/ Is she worried he might forgo nookie if she keeps this from him?
Why would she want to keep it from him? huh

One wonders if Lex was the one to suggest they key Superman.
LEX: [Linked Image]

Well…it’s only a jail. It’s not like it’s the Moon or something.
Hmmmm. It's really been a while since I read about Clark and Lori traveling to the moon.

No, the clone’s the one who’s Sloppy Joe.
MINDY: Oh, really? I didn't think so.

Shiv her?
Well, other than that?

No? Does that mean Lois isn’t a means to ease Superman’s sexual tensions, either?
CLARK: /uh/ I guess, we could equip Superman with a spy mode…
CLARK: Um... I'm going to go with... I mean... /starts spinning/
SUPERMAN: I'm going to go with "No Comment!"

That’s just good business acumen.
Potato. Tomato.

LOIS: /Waves hi/
LOIS: That will never happen with me!

Also, very ominous gun right there on the wall…
So, he's going to shoot Lois for interviewing Luthor in jail? That doesn't seem right.

Lex never shot Clark. He shot Lois. And yes, that's when Superman lost his temper.

During their engagement, too?
Oh, good. That came through. smile

He *is* living together with a male superhero and doing everything in his power to abstain from intimate interactions with his ‘girlfriend’.
LOIS: Hmmm. If I mention it to Clark that way, maybe he'll try to prove me wrong...

He should remember that annoyed Lois is supposedly sexier than happy Lois.
Only to Clark.
LEX: wave
And psychos.
CLARK: Hey!

‘shown’?
So, you is thinking that Mr. Henderson speak good English then. Huh? wink
EW: blush Okay, fixed.

Bleach?
HENDERSON: I was thinking tequila.

Although, some say, that’s exactly why she’s with Clark.
Let's just say that Clark's bigger where it counts.
LEX: huh My wallet's bigger than his.

LEX: What? She bought that I was Kent, didn't she?

Because he couldn’t solve a case without Lane’s assistance if his stint on Lois&Clark dependent on it?
That's why in S2, he moved to Law&Order:SVU, right?

He going for the insanity plea?
LOIS: It's called the BS plea.

Maybe they should remove said books?
HENDERSON: I'm in agreement there.

Buuuuurn!
LEX: Wrongful imprisonment?
thumbsup

He almost sounds like he’s disassociated himself from this part of his story and transferred it to the clone.
ARIANNA: See, mentally unbalance. You should really transfer him to my highly secure Luthor House for the Mentally Unstable.

Originally Posted by ER
Originally Posted by WC 220
No sane man would ever wish to marry me?” She burst into chuckles. “I might have to agree with you on that one, Lex.”
CLARK: /now, now, Lois, that isn't nice/
LOIS: You, Clark Kent, haven't seriously asked me to marry you, have you?
CLARK: I was serious!
LOIS: Ha! Delusional. I rest my case.

And does he feel like Whoopie Goldberg?
lol No.

He’s cute.
Henderson?
Lex?
Clark?
All of the above?

Mo’ pwease?
[Linked Image] I apologize for posting late this week. Wait. Did I even prep this week's part yet? [Linked Image] Okay. REALLY, late this week. May I use the excuse that my muse visited the dark side and is now holding me hostage there until I finish my current Wrong Clark distraction? [Linked Image]

Thanks for your fun comments. I really enjoy reading them. I'll post again soon (like Clark Kent soon, not like soon for me).

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
[Linked Image]

Apparently, you don't appreciate my use of Elvis song titles as my chapter headings.
[Linked Image] I only recognize the most prevalent classics blush

In S2?
Well…there *is* a New Kryptonian prince visiting. He’s just incognito. Like Eddie Murphy was in Coming to America.

clap
LOIS: I guess I should feel offended, but…circulation!

CLOIS: But it’s only Clark’s opinion that counts. And *I* don’t pressure him into sex.

Playing her like a violin?
[Linked Image]

Operation Blackout?
rotflol /mutters about really needing to rewatch…/

LOIS: See, first to get pregnant, we have to visit the other side of the boards...
Speaking of…

LOIS: /realizes she’ll have to start with the birds and the bees/
CLARK: /flips open The Care and Training of Concubines/ Oh, look! It’s an MiB cross-ov…Lois is doing *what* to Kal-El shock

EW: Why would she want to keep it from him?
Because Clark doesn’t like it when Lois goes to visit her ex-fiancé.

Hmmmm. It's really been a while since I read about Clark and Lori traveling to the moon.
laugh Someone needs to re-read the Home series?

Shiv her?
Well, other than that?
Pay a guard or ten and use his prison power to have her kidnapped into his private cell for some…faux-wedding-night activities?

LOIS: /Waves hi/
LOIS: That will never happen with me!
[Linked Image]
WANDA: Kent?

Lex never shot Clark. He shot Lois. And yes, that's when Superman lost his temper.
Him. Her. Whatever…
CAT: clap

LOIS: Hmmm. If I mention it to Clark that way, maybe he'll try to prove me wrong...
rotflol

Only to Clark.
LEX: /would like to be included in that group/
And psychos.
So, basically, only to psychotic stalkers?

So, you is thinking that Mr. Henderson speak good English then.
huh

Bleach?
HENDERSON: I was thinking tequila.
laugh

Let's just say that Clark's bigger where it counts.
LEX: /is very confident/ My wallet's bigger than his.
HOOKERS: hyper

CLARK: That’s nothing. She even thought that Superman is a real person!
LEX: Huh?
CLARK: Erm…

That's why in S2, he moved to Law&Order:SVU, right?
laugh

ARIANNA: See, mentally unbalance. You should really transfer him to my highly secure Luthor House for the Mentally Unstable.
LEX: [Linked Image]

LOIS: You, Clark Kent, haven't seriously asked me to marry you, have you?
CLARK: I was serious!
LOIS: Ha! Delusional. I rest my case.
Wonder if she realizes that he’ll only ever though her below the demarcation line after they have been sanctioned by a minister of the Church of Elvis.
PERRY: I hereby declare you partners. Do *not* visit the storage closet for anything other than retrieving office supplies.

Henderson?
Lex?
Clark?
All of the above?
Clark. I think.

May I use the excuse that my muse visited the dark side and is now holding me hostage there until I finish my current Wrong Clark distraction?
/eyes dark side/ Ohhhhh!

Thanks for your fun comments. I really enjoy reading them.
[Linked Image]

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Originally Posted by EW
I only recognize the most prevalent classics
But that's where the fun comes in; the more obscure the better.

ER: What’s he up to. Is he going to assign Lois to cover the harem of the visiting New Kryptonian prince?
EW: In S2?
ER: Well…there *is* a New Kryptonian prince visiting. He’s just incognito. Like Eddie Murphy was in Coming to America.
Clark's MOVED to Earth. He's not visiting.

LOIS: I guess I should feel offended, but…circulation!
CLARK: Am I the only one here with one foot in reality?

CLOIS: But it’s only Clark’s opinion that counts. And *I* don’t pressure him into sex.
Yes, but canon Clark didn't need pressure.

ER: When was the incident where she lost all her data because she ‘didn’t need backup’?
EW: Operation Blackout?
ER: /mutters about really needing to rewatch…/
You should! The more you watch, the more things like pagers, cell phones, and screen savers look like ancient technology.

LOIS: /realizes she’ll have to start with the birds and the bees/
CLARK: /flips open The Care and Training of Concubines/ Oh, look! It’s an MiB cross-ov…Lois is doing *what* to Kal-El /shock/
LOIS: Clark? Clark! Strange, he was here a minute ago.
NFIC BOARDS: wave Sorry, Lois, he's moved over here. We'll send him back as soon as he's finished reading. [Linked Image]

EW: Why would she want to keep it from him?
ER: Because Clark doesn’t like it when Lois goes to visit her ex-fiancé.
That was old girlfriend Lois. This is NEW girlfriend Lois.

ER: Shiv her?
EW: Well, other than that?
ER: Pay a guard or ten and use his prison power to have her kidnapped into his private cell for some…faux-wedding-night activities?
LOIS: That's why I always carry this cyanide pill with me.

Only to Clark.
LEX: /would like to be included in that group/
And psychos.
ER: So, basically, only to psychotic stalkers?
CLARK: Well, he's got me there.

CLARK: That’s nothing. She even thought that Superman is a real person!
LEX: Huh?
CLARK: Erm…
clap

EW: May I use the excuse that my muse visited the dark side and is now holding me hostage there until I finish my current Wrong Clark distraction?
ER: /eyes dark side/ Ohhhhh!
Will start posting during my next WC hiatus after I post Part 228 (Muse really put me behind on WC.) blush

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

But that's where the fun comes in; the more obscure the better.
[Linked Image]

Clark's MOVED to Earth. He's not visiting.
ICE AGENT: Good to know. Now let’s go and check out his paperwork evil

CLARK: Am I the only one here with one foot in reality?
/points at other foot already hovering in the air/
CLARK: I said *one* foot!

Yes, but canon Clark didn't need pressure.
ALT-LOIS: cat /dials/ Dr. Klein? Yes, it’s Lois Lane. Yes, it concerns Superman. I think he might be defective.

You should! The more you watch, the more things like pagers, cell phones, and screen savers look like ancient technology.
I know. It’s hard to believe that it’s been merely *10* years since the advent of smartphones – aka mobile fanfic consummation devices. Phones have been so *small* before that!

LOIS: That's why I always carry this cyanide pill with me.
CLARK: shock: /applies super glue to his hand and clasps it on her shoulder/

(Muse really put me behind on WC.)
Capricious little buggers, huh?

wave Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard