Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#270041 04/28/16 05:21 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

I apologize for the late posting. I became obsessed with my current story (Wrong Clark distraction) and lost track of time.

Comments welcome.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Loved the banter while Lois is hanging from the flagpole. lol While reading it I was picturing Clark's amused expression and the steam coming out of Lois' ears.

“What does a woman have to do around here to get your help?” she finally inquired.

“Ask for it,” he replied, still waiting.

“Ha!” she scoffed. “I wouldn’t give you the satisfaction of saying ‘octopus’.”

Grinning, he scooped her into his arms and flew her up to her apartment.

“That doesn’t count!” Lois exclaimed as he set her down inside.

Sure it did. She said it, after all.

rotflol

I really like how you recapped their activities at Fort Truman without rewriting every scene.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
cuidadora: More feedback! hyper Thank you.

Loved the banter while Lois is hanging from the flagpole. /lol/ While reading it I was picturing Clark's amused expression and the steam coming out of Lois' ears.
Oh, good. That's what I was aiming for. There was a little bit of that in the original scene from canon, I just extended it.

I really like how you recapped their activities at Fort Truman without rewriting every scene.
Just trying to move the plot on quickly without losing all the fun stuff. Glad it worked! thumbsup

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/eyes Muse/
[Linked Image]
/takes cover/
Lois climbed up the stairs to her apartment. She had lost count how many staircases she had scaled that evening.
She’s living on the 5th floor, so…
LOIS: Too many? And where is Clark when I could use some strong man to carry me across the threshold… I’m almost considering ordering some sushi evil

Why did she live so high up again?

Right. Safety. Higher floors typically had fewer crimes.
laugh And yet, her place got broken in at least twice in the past 12 months, there’ve been two additional home invasions that where coupled with assassination attempts. There’s been the incident with the exploding microwave
LOIS: Not *my* fault. *I* know not to put metal into the microwave!
CLARK: [Linked Image]
Anyhow, I think Lois’s apartment alone is enough to give the crime statistics for the entire neighborhood a significant bump. Probably enough so to devalue most of the property around her address. She’ll likely get evicted any day now.

Why shouldn’t messed up traffic signals, the Internet, the phones, and then the power being interrupted be counted as an emergency? It certainly was to Lois’s aching feet.
rotflol

Why had she thought these new shoes would be a good idea for today?
Because the extra inch on the heels gives her some much needed height advantage over Clark?

She had to remember that Lois wasn’t always on time, right?
Oh, *that’s* where all the pregnancy scares are coming from. She’s just a very irregular person.

Molly had been a good friend back in college. How could she have gone from hard-working computer programmer to terrorist? It just didn’t compute.
clap Maybe Molly had an integer overflow when tried to hash out her bucket list? [Linked Image]

If Molly knew how implicitly Lois trusted Clark’s loyalty, she would probably be saying that Lois seemed like a completely different person, too.
Funny. Clark’s was going to say the same thing, too, during their wedding night.
LOIS: Ribbit?

Lois and Clark weren’t even considering marriage, though. Well, Lois wasn’t.
Meanwhile at Mazzik’s…
CLARK: …Yes. Her finger’s about this thick…

They could have a lifelong relationship without pomp and ceremony, couldn’t they? This was the 1990s after all.
But what about the kids?

Clark just wasn’t the type of guy to withhold sex to get a lifetime commitment out of her. It was an idiotic plan no man would ever contemplate.
rotflol clap

It was well known that women had more patience for abstinence than men did.
And yet, Lois took advantage of him at least once while he was unconscious and also pressured him on multiple occasions into playing baseball.

Clark couldn’t be that much of a lunkhead.
Still doesn’t know him, huh?

She would have to make a note on her calendar to see how many blackout babies were born next August; although, that seemed more the type of fluff piece Clark liked to write. She would put a note on his calendar.
[Linked Image] Will she also make a note in her calendar to get a pregnancy test two months down the line?

As Lois approached the body, her shoe slipped on something slick, twisting her ankle.
Blood? And what will Clark say when he finds an empty apartment and a pool of blood where Lois should have been?

Superman dropped the assailant on the roof of the nearest police precinct and rushed to find her, only Lois had stopped screaming by the time he started his search.
Umm… confused Where are we going to get a replacement from?

He sped past the Daily Planet, but a quick scan told him that she wasn’t there. The next second, he headed to her apartment.
She’s very like already looking sort of like Lex by now help

An annoyed groan led him down several stories to the building’s flagpole.
Oh. [Linked Image]

“Hi,” Superman said, lowering himself down to hover next to her.

“Hi,” Lois replied casually, as if she often hung from flag poles for sport.
Base jumping.

He crossed his arms. Was she really so stubborn that she wasn’t going to ask for his assistance?
He got to ask? But Lois could offer up sexual favors if she happened to end up on her bed in the next 30 seconds. That way, she wouldn’t have asked for help. Instead, Superman would be the one doing the propositioning.

He nodded in understanding. Of course, Lois wouldn’t have real food at her apartment.
LOIS: I so have. It just happens to be stored below the freezing point of water.

“Star gazing,” Lois replied wryly. “I can see them much better from here.”
Wouldn’t the roof be much better suited to this?

“I’d like that,” she said. She was quiet for a moment. “Can you do me a favor?”

Superman couldn’t stop the edges of his lips from curving upwards. “Anything.”

“Could you toss these shoes in the next fire you see?”
laugh

It was the same ankle she twisted while at the Sewage Treatment Plant.
Sounds like it never healed completely. Maybe it’s all Clark’s fault in the first place, her falling out the window and everything.

“What does a woman have to do around here to get your help?” she finally inquired.

“Ask for it,” he replied, still waiting.

“Ha!” she scoffed. “I wouldn’t give you the satisfaction of saying ‘octopus’.”

Grinning, he scooped her into his arms and flew her up to her apartment.

“That doesn’t count!” Lois exclaimed as he set her down inside.

Sure it did. She said it, after all.
laugh Would the same thing also apply to getting intimate attention?

His eyes widened. They might be in the privacy of Lois’s apartment; however, they both knew that Lois’s apartment was anything but private, especially after someone had just broken in.
Yes, but couldn’t he do a quick sweep?

“Didn’t you?” he returned. It was impossible for him to lock it from the outside and she was supposed to check that it was locked before leaving her apartment.
Couldn’t he fix locks to the outside of the windows and door, locking her apartment from the outside when he leaves?

“Fine. Neither of us are the blame,”
‘to’?

“Fine. Neither of us are the blame,” she said, which was her way of saying that they were both responsible or at least, she refused to take sole possession of it.
laugh

“I don’t know why you’re being so snippy with me, Lois. It’s not as if I asked you to wear a bulletproof vest, though we both know you could use it more than…”

Lois interrupted, “Like that would’ve really helped tonight.”
Well, some bulletproof outfits come equipped with base-jump equipment, too.

He couldn’t really afford for her to be right a third time at the moment, so, he held up a finger. “Hold that thought.”

She waved him off. “Go!”
Tsk tsk tsk…

He brought out two glasses of water from the kitchen. “You really do need to stock up on staples.”

“I have some. They’re in my desk.”
Yes, but DFCBs aren’t a wholesome meal for the entire family.

It came out more like, ‘Ah hipped om Olly’s kar.’
So, she brought her hip area into contact with Olly’s snake?
[img]http://www.whoisbane.com/uploads/7/5/2/1/7521982/1271186.jpg?413[/img]
Maybe Clark should be worried?

“The burrito is mine.”
A burrito? Is that healthy food? huh

“Ooops,” he said instead of saying the statistics aloud. He set the burrito down on her coffee table and heat-visioned off any germs on his hands. “Satisfied?”
And what about the regular dirt?

She sneered as if that idea literally stunk. “I doubt he could’ve developed one in only a year.”
Buy a soapbox, 4 wheels, a car battery, a RC car, and a gatlin gun, and you’re good to go.

The military would view a visit from him as a hostile action, especially if he wasn’t invited.
That, and he’s flying a red flag with a golden symbol on it on his back. Might as well carry a Soviet or Red China passport.

Lois shaded her eyes as she stared at Superman… or that bluish red dot hovering in the early morning light above Fort Truman. She lifted her mobile phone to her ear as soon as it rang. “Anything?”
laugh

From the driver’s side of the jeep she borrowed
‘had borrowed’?

“Do you remember how fond I was of Officer Elliot?” From the driver’s side of the jeep she borrowed, Lois picked up the uniform she had commandeered for him and pressed it against his chest. “He’s joined the Army.”
She does like her men in uniform. Wonder if she’s also hot for firefighters…
CLARK: Why does he think I’m spending so much time putting out fires and rescuing kittens from trees.

“You do know that it’s a Federal offense to impersonate a military officer, right?” he asked.

Lois looked down at her fatigues. “That’s why I’m enlisted.”
clap

Once again, he filled out this suit to perfection. Something about Clark in a uniform should be illegal, she decided, for causing distraction in the female population. At least, this one female person.
/hands Lois a tissue so she can wipe away the drool/
Wonder if she knows that fraternization is prohibited between members of the military holding different ranks.
LOIS: [Linked Image]
CLARK: You *had* to mention that it’s prohibited…

Lois straitened his tie and pulled him in for a kiss. “I can’t wait to take this off you later, Captain Kent.”

“That makes two of us,” he replied, lifting his hand to the nape of her neck. Then he removed her dangling earrings. He paused, looking sheepish, as he handed them over to her. “I mean…”
…that he can’t wait to take off her soldier’s fatigues?

“I’ve missed you,” she murmured. Okay, not as much as her microwave, but she wasn’t going to tell it that.
laugh

“So, apparently,” Lois told Clark as they walked up the stairs to the bullpen in order to type up their story on manual typewriters.
laugh

Clark would draw the wrong conclusion.
‘Of course, Clark…’?

He chuckled. “Okay, but I was thinking more along the lines for saving your life.”

“You did not!” she adamantly denied.
The flagpole?

“Send him over later, and I’ll give him a proper thank you.” She continued climbing the stairs.
Now, why does she sound like she’s planning to pay him back in kind?

He cleared his throat, so it meant she was doing it right. “Does being an officer mean that you have to follow my orders?”
laugh Clark!
LOIS: Red light. And I can have you brought up on charges for that. You’ll end up in the stockade, court-martialed, and dishonorably discharged.

“In your dreams, Chuck!” she scoffed before heading up the stairs once more.

“Yep, in my dreams,” he confirmed. “Only in my dreams.”
Maybe someone should lock them in a room, flash him with Kryptonite for a second or two, and then leave them alone for a bit…

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Darth Michael: Thanks for reading and the feedback! wave

Michael: /eyes Muse/ *hands her a chocolate bunny* /takes cover/
My muse thanks you. *Let's make it a 10-parter party!*
My lack of sleep, my desire to scribble naughty things in my notebook, and my Betas waiting for the next part of Wrong Clark, not so much. [Linked Image]

She’s living on the 5th floor, so…
Yes, I know. But they're always implying it's so high, kind of like the bullpen at the Daily Planet.

LOIS: Too many? And where is Clark when I could use some strong man to carry me across the threshold… I’m almost considering ordering some sushi /evil/
Sushi? huh

And yet, her place got broken in at least twice in the past 12 months, there’ve been two additional home invasions that where coupled with assassination attempts. There’s been the incident with the exploding microwave
LOIS: Not *my* fault. *I* know not to put metal into the microwave!
CLARK: *innocently gazing out the window*
Anyhow, I think Lois’s apartment alone is enough to give the crime statistics for the entire neighborhood a significant bump. Probably enough so to devalue most of the property around her address. She’ll likely get evicted any day now.
CLARK: Oh, darn. [Linked Image] I mean [Linked Image].

EW: But just imagine how much worse she'd be off if she lived on the ground floor.

Because the extra inch on the heels gives her some much needed height advantage over Clark?
In hopes of reducing her partner to a pile of mush and begging her to go to bed with him?

Oh, *that’s* where all the pregnancy scares are coming from. She’s just a very irregular person.
No, Clark's just more punctual than she is.

Maybe Molly had an integer overflow when tried to hash out her bucket list? [Linked Image]
LOIS: [Linked Image] Was that a computer programmer in-joke?

Funny. Clark’s was going to say the same thing, too, during their wedding night.
LOIS: Ribbit?
Canon Clark did, but this is a completely different man.

Meanwhile at Mazzik’s…
CLARK: …Yes. Her finger’s about this thick…
CLARK: [Linked Image] No Comment.

But what about the kids?
I don't think that's high on Lois's priority list.

And yet, Lois took advantage of him at least once while he was unconscious and also pressured him on multiple occasions into playing baseball.
evil Caught on that Lois isn't the most reliable narrator, have you?

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by WC 219
Clark couldn’t be that much of a lunkhead.
Still doesn’t know him, huh?
More like, wishful thinking.

Will she also make a note in her calendar to get a pregnancy test two months down the line?
CLARK: Why would she do that?
LOIS: [Linked Image] Because I'm BORED!

Blood? And what will Clark say when he finds an empty apartment and a pool of blood where Lois should have been?
Something out of Lois Lane's Curse Dictionary?

Where are we going to get a replacement from?
Ooops. I wasn't supposed to kill this one off, was I? My bad!

She’s very like already looking sort of like Lex by now /help/
LEX: wave from jail.
Lex is fine. I think you meant his clone.

Oh. *phew*
Been a while since you've watched OB?

Base jumping.
LOIS: Oooooh. That sounds like fun!
CLARK: eek For whom?

He got to ask? But Lois could offer up sexual favors if she happened to end up on her bed in the next 30 seconds. That way, she wouldn’t have asked for help. Instead, Superman would be the one doing the propositioning.
SUPERMAN: That's not good for my image.

LOIS: I so have. It just happens to be stored below the freezing point of water.
So she needs her super boyfriend to heat it up for her?

Wouldn’t the roof be much better suited to this?
Not as comfortable?

Sounds like it never healed completely. Maybe it’s all Clark’s fault in the first place, her falling out the window and everything.
And flying her everywhere so she doesn't build up her muscle mass.

Would the same thing also apply to getting intimate attention?
With Lois saying it, 'no', with Clark, 'yes'.

Yes, but couldn’t he do a quick sweep?
But that would be after the cat was out of the bag.

Couldn’t he fix locks to the outside of the windows and door, locking her apartment from the outside when he leaves?
What if there was a fire and she needed to use the fire escape? It's not safe.

‘to’?
Thanks!

Well, some bulletproof outfits come equipped with base-jump equipment, too.
CLARK: Oh, really? Tell me more.
LOIS: *wryly* Terrific.

Yes, but DFCBs aren’t a wholesome meal for the entire family.
She meant metal staples.

Originally Posted by ER
Originally Posted by WC 219
It came out more like, ‘Ah hipped om Olly’s kar.’
So, she brought her hip area into contact with Olly’s snake? *points out an highly eligible Ollie to whom she could be referring* Maybe Clark should be worried?
CLARK: Okay. NOW, I'm worried! A blond billionaire vigilante. There's no winning for me is there?
FELICITY: He's got sort-of a mood problem.
CLARK: AND I'm back in!

A burrito? Is that healthy food? /huh/
It can be, if made properly and not bought at Taco Bell.

And what about the regular dirt?
Heat vision wouldn't have sanitized the dirt?

Buy a soapbox, 4 wheels, a car battery, a RC car, and a gatlin gun, and you’re good to go.
BM: Easy, peasey.

That, and he’s flying a red flag with a golden symbol on it on his back. Might as well carry a Soviet or Red China passport.
TRASK: I quite agree!

‘had borrowed’?
CLARK: Don't you mean "had stolen"?
LOIS: No, Clark, she didn't.
EW: Thanks!

She does like her men in uniform. Wonder if she’s also hot for firefighters…
CLARK: Why does he think I’m spending so much time putting out fires and rescuing kittens from trees.
Good analogy.

/hands Lois a tissue so she can wipe away the drool/
Wonder if she knows that fraternization is prohibited between members of the military holding different ranks.
LOIS: *has a GREAT idea*
CLARK: You *had* to mention that it’s prohibited…
She may have heard that once before.

…that he can’t wait to take off her soldier’s fatigues?
CLARK: [Linked Image] I... um... plead the 5th.

The flagpole?
Stopping the Hawkeye, too.
CLARK: *looks at his hands* I don't have enough fingers.

Now, why does she sound like she’s planning to pay him back in kind?
[Linked Image]

Clark!
LOIS: Red light. And I can have you brought up on charges for that. You’ll end up in the stockade, court-martialed, and dishonorably discharged.
Riiiiight. Like Lois is going to press charges.
LOIS: But, Commander, he DIDN'T ask to have intimate relations with him.

Maybe someone should lock them in a room, flash him with Kryptonite for a second or two, and then leave them alone for a bit…
LEX: I hear Krytponite painted bars work well.
CLARK: And there went the mood. Thanks. Just thanks.
LEX: laugh No problem.

Thanks for the giggles and grins!

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

My lack of sleep, my desire to scribble naughty things in my notebook, and my Betas waiting for the next part of Wrong Clark, not so much.
Oops, I guess, I didn’t expect the sugar-rush thingy to also apply to muses. My bad! Wait, 10 parts, after all? dance And naughty things padding this section? hyper /heads over yonder/

Yes, I know. But they're always implying it's so high, kind of like the bullpen at the Daily Planet.
Yeah, very annoying, that.

LOIS: Too many? And where is Clark when I could use some strong man to carry me across the threshold… I’m almost considering ordering some sushi /evil/
EW: Sushi? /not a fan of squid sushi/
I figured, if she just ordered some exotic sushi, Clark might happen to overhear just some parts, displace her, and she could still claim rightful indignation at his interference. After all, she only ordered sushi…

EW: CLARK: Oh, darn. /Now Lois will need a new place to live, such as a loft-apartment on Clinton Street already inhabited by an alien/ I mean /now Lois will have a more legitimate excuse for demanding benefits from cohabitating with her boyfriend/.
evil Funny aside, back in the late 70s, women weren’t allowed to take the bar if they were cohabitating with their boyfriends sans state license. The same Wikipedia article didn’t mention anything about men not being allowed to take the bar in a similar circumstance.
MAYSON: Good thing I took the bar in the early 90s, then, huh?

EW: But just imagine how much worse she'd be off if she lived on the ground floor.
In daily need for a Superman intervention?
LOIS: [Linked Image]

ER: Because the extra inch on the heels gives her some much needed height advantage over Clark?
EW: In hopes of reducing her partner to a pile of mush and begging her to go to bed with him?
[Linked Image]

LOIS: /did never really listen to Molly when she was talking about classes/ Was that a computer programmer in-joke?
[Linked Image] Since you made one with a word play, I couldn’t help but add some more smile It’s like Cat-nip.

ER: But what about the kids?
EW: I don't think that's high on Lois's priority list.
Well, she certainly should make certain kid-related things a priority, then. Otherwise, she’ll have to prioritize diapers.
LOIS: Superman can deal with those.

EW: /earns the ‘E’/ Caught on that Lois isn't the most reliable narrator, have you?
laugh

ER: Will she also make a note in her calendar to get a pregnancy test two months down the line?
CLARK: Why would she do that?
LOIS: /still not the smartest boyfriend, ever/ Because I'm BORED!
clap

Something out of Lois Lane's Curse Dictionary?
Is he allowed to use those grown-up words?

ER: Where are we going to get a replacement from?
EW: Ooops. I wasn't supposed to kill this one off, was I? My bad!
clap

Lex is fine. I think you meant his clone.
There a difference?
LEX: cat

Been a while since you've watched OB?
Kinda…

ER: Base jumping.
LOIS: Oooooh. That sounds like fun!
CLARK: /doesn’t enjoy the ER suggesting flight-like activities to his girlfriend/ For whom?

ER: Instead, Superman would be the one doing the propositioning.
FLI: Superman’s The Man!

EW: So she needs her super boyfriend to heat it up for her?
Things Superman can do in three minutes or less, for 100, please.

ER: Wouldn’t the roof be much better suited to this?
EW: Not as comfortable?
laugh
LOIS: What?

And flying her everywhere so she doesn't build up her muscle mass.
LOIS: Exactly.

ER: Would the same thing also apply to getting intimate attention?
EW: With Lois saying it, 'no', with Clark, 'yes'.
I see. Rule 66…

But that would be after the cat was out of the bag.
Yeah, but they could then talk freely, at least?

What if there was a fire and she needed to use the fire escape? It's not safe.
laugh And would said fire get started in Lois’s kitchen?
LOIS: I was trying to *cook*. It’s not *my* fault that the windows were bolted shut from the outside…

ER: Yes, but DFCBs aren’t a wholesome meal for the entire family.
EW: She meant metal staples.
Mine’s edible to Lois?

CLARK: Okay. NOW, I'm worried! A blond billionaire vigilante. There's no winning for me is there?
LOIS: There’s a difference?

Heat vision wouldn't have sanitized the dirt?
Sanitized dirt still tastes like dirt in your mouth?

CLARK: /is quite horny by now/ I... um... plead the 5th.
laugh

Stopping the Hawkeye, too.
CLARK: *looks at his hands* I don't have enough fingers.
rotflol

ER: Now, why does she sound like she’s planning to pay him back in kind?
EW: /has naughty muse/
hyper

Riiiiight. Like Lois is going to press charges.
LOIS: But, Commander, he DIDN'T ask to have intimate relations with him.
rotflol
CLARK: Damned if I do her, damned if I don’t.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Originally Posted by EW
My lack of sleep, my desire to scribble naughty things in my notebook, and my Betas waiting for the next part of Wrong Clark, not so much.
Oops, I guess, I didn’t expect the sugar-rush thingy to also apply to muses. My bad! Wait, 10 parts, after all? /dance/ And naughty things padding this section? /hyper/ /heads over yonder/
It's still in beta and currently at 14 parts, unless re-writes are recommended.

Originally Posted by ER
Originally Posted by EW
Yeah, very annoying, that.
[Linked Image]
Watched an episode again recently where she seems to be living on the ground/1st floor... in S2! I mean, I know that they implied it in S3 when Star moved in but S2? [Linked Image]

I figured, if she just ordered some exotic sushi, Clark might happen to overhear just some parts, displace her, and she could still claim rightful indignation at his interference. After all, she only ordered sushi…
Oh. Octopus sushi. [Linked Image] My bad.

Funny aside, back in the late 70s, women weren’t allowed to take the bar if they were cohabitating with their boyfriends sans state license. The same Wikipedia article didn’t mention anything about men not being allowed to take the bar in a similar circumstance.
MAYSON: Good thing I took the bar in the early 90s, then, huh?
So sad. Such a double-standard.

Well, she certainly should make certain kid-related things a priority, then. Otherwise, she’ll have to prioritize diapers.
LOIS: Superman can deal with those.
She was a girl scout, so I'm sure she's always prepared.
LOIS: Always?

Is he allowed to use those grown-up words?
Allowed to? Yes. Willing to? No.

EW: Lex is fine. I think you meant his clone.
ER: There a difference?
LEX: /cat/
rotflol

ER: Instead, Superman would be the one doing the propositioning.
FLI: Superman’s The Man!
JIMMY: Duh! That's why they don't call him SuperGirl!

EW: But that would be after the cat was out of the bag.
ER: Yeah, but they could then talk freely, at least?
Oh. So you're getting tired of their usual talks?

And would said fire get started in Lois’s kitchen?
LOIS: I was trying to *cook*. It’s not *my* fault that the windows were bolted shut from the outside…
FIREMAN: This isn't the first time we've visited her apartment for this reason.

LOIS: There’s a difference?
clap

EW: Heat vision wouldn't have sanitized the dirt?
ER: Sanitized dirt still tastes like dirt in your mouth?
I was going to say, how could he taste such atoms of dirt?... of course, that's just a stupid question. How could he not? Moving on...

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

It's still in beta and currently at 14 parts, unless re-writes are recommended.
smile1 Looks like it remained at 14 parts hyper

Watched an episode again recently where she seems to be living on the ground/1st floor... in S2! I mean, I know that they implied it in S3 when Star moved in but S2?
Maybe an experiment went wrong and it warped the gravitational forces of Metropolis in addition to the Escherification of the city?

EW: Oh. Octopus sushi. /Oh the lost opportunities!/ My bad.
evil

She was a girl scout, so I'm sure she's always prepared.
LOIS: Always?
Thinking about a certain hospitality accident that could have really messed up her Lex Luthor expose?

ER: Is he allowed to use those grown-up words?
EW: Allowed to? Yes. Willing to? No.
/waits until Lex kidnapped Lois the next time/

FIREMAN: This isn't the first time we've visited her apartment for this reason.
Her windows being bolted shut and she setting a fire to alert someone to her predicament?

I was going to say, how could he taste such atoms of dirt?... of course, that's just a stupid question. How could he not? Moving on...
rotflol

wave Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard