Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
Not that I've seen, Virginia

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
Do we have a time yet?

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I haven't heard/seen anything yet. Been wondering myself, actually.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I was wondering the same thing. I voted for the times, but have only been able to attend Kerth ceremonies once. Since then, getting onto the IRC has been difficult.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
A
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
Hi all!

I'm so sorry for the delay in posting the start time. Real life ate my lunch this week.

Based on the poll and all of the lovely feedback here, we'll begin at 6 p.m. Central on Saturday. party

Thanks so much to NostalgiaKick for the IRC tutorial!

See you Saturday!

Amber smile

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard