Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
What if the world at large, for whatever reason, thought that the man of steel was seeing Lucy Lane?

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
HENDERSON: Great. Now they've done it! Okay, listen up, people: Lois Lane is considered to be armed and extremely dangerous, and after what she did to her sister, do *not* expect her to go quietly.

peep Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
HENDERSON: Great. Now they've done it! Okay, listen up, people: Lois Lane is considered to be armed and extremely dangerous, and after what she did to her sister, do *not* expect her to go quietly.

I love it, I can so see that.

Framework4
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Ouch! Lucy, you know better than to date another woman's fella!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
Hell hath no fury...

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Hmm! Dare I ask what would happen if they *were* seeing each other? evil (I am talking early seasons, of course. I'm not *that* evil. wink )

~•~
S
Columnist
Columnist
S
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
(I am talking early seasons, of course. I'm not *that* evil. wink )

I think it's fair game. In the later seasons I think it is more likely that Lucy would be seen flying with Superman to some family function or another. Besides, master-of-disguise Lois has probably borrowed clothes for a "Lucy" look at one time or another. Evil away!

Shallowford
S
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
S
This gives me an idea. If I get time, I'll write it soon and then post it. Keep your eyes peeled...

Last edited by Suggs_With_A_Box; 04/13/16 05:22 PM.
S
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
S
OK, I'm not gonna get time to write that idea unfortunately.If anyone wants to use it, here it is: After Lois marries Luthor at the end of season 1, Clark and Lucy fall in love. Together, they try to save their best friend/ sister from The Most Evil Man In The World.

Joke: Bonus points if you can work in a subplot about Jimmy thinking he's in love with Robin......

Last edited by Suggs_With_A_Box; 04/13/16 08:12 PM.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard