#269728 04/06/16 09:12 PM
S
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
S
Hey everyone,
I'm planning on writing a crossover story soon, and would like a beta writer for the Lois & Clark/ Superman side of it. It will crossover with Spider-Man (no particular version) and Doctor Who (12th Doctor, post Clara). Anyone who's interested let me know......

#269732 04/07/16 01:07 AM
S
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
S
OK, no one. I guess it was worth asking. For future reference, did I put this in the wrong section and if so, where should I have posted this? Thanks everyone.

#269734 04/07/16 02:11 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Suggs_With_A_Box
For future reference, did I put this in the wrong section and if so, where should I have posted this? Thanks everyone.
It goes in the FanFic Related forum. I doubt your story is actually a fanfic challenge, even if it's in response to one. wink

There's also a list of available Beta Readers pinned to the top of that forum, whom you can PM to see if they're available for Beta-work. Many of the names are from forever ago but some people are still around. Actually, looking at it again, my post is the most recent addition and it was "updated" back in 2012. eek (Sorry, still don't have time for new Beta work at the moment, being neck deep in my epic that won't end. wallbash ) Also, you need to give people a few days to respond. Some people don't hit re-fresh on the message boards like some of us have been known to do [Linked Image] or visit the site daily. Patience, grasshopper, and keep writing.

Good luck!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#269735 04/07/16 03:49 AM
S
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
S
Thanks Virginia,
I haven't actually written word one yet. Just planning it out in my head.

Last edited by Suggs_With_A_Box; 04/07/16 03:49 AM.
#269736 04/07/16 04:09 PM
Kerth
Kerth
Well, when you're done with the first chapter, feel free to send me a PM. I can probably help with both the Superman and the Spiderman side of it, but I'm absolutely ignorant regarding Doctor Who.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
#269741 04/07/16 11:48 PM
S
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
S
OK, cool. Thanks Lara.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard