#269006 02/15/16 03:34 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I just saw this poster at the cinema:
[Linked Image]

March 25, 2016?

Then, at the bottom, it reads: #BATMANvSUPERMAN

Okay, WHAT exactly is this poster advertising? The Batman vs Superman movie isn't coming out in March, right? I haven't heard anything about the Wonder Woman movie coming out this year, let alone NEXT month, let alone green-lighted, right? So, WHAT'S happening on March 25?

Can someone explain to me how this poster is supposed to do anything but confuse the movie going public? AGAIN, saw this AT THE CINEMA. (And no, we didn't go see Deadpool).

EDIT: Correction. Did some research. Batman V. Superman is coming out NEXT MONTH! When did that sneak up on us? I thought it was coming out this summer!

Last edited by VirginiaR; 02/15/16 03:37 AM. Reason: OMG, BvS is coming out NEXT MONTH!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Nope - not summer. It's March!

Yay!

I am personally excited and have avoided watching any trailers except the very first.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
S
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
S
I just got sent this link in my E-Mail. It seemed appropriate for this thread, especially the ending.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Suggs_With_A_Box
I just got sent this link in my E-Mail. It seemed appropriate for this thread, especially the ending.

That's hilarious! Poor Black Widow.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
That was hilarious! I especially liked the "Man of Steel was awful!" line. (Yes, I am one of the people who was not impressed with MoS. Yes, I still want to see Bats v. Supes.)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard