Print Thread
#268269 12/31/15 01:03 PM
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
Happy New Year to one and all! party

Yes, it's a bit premature to be saying that to folks in my own neck of the woods, but since it is already 2016 for Corrina and company, I figured I'd send out my wishes now.

Joy,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Happy 2016! Hope you all have a wonderful year. And may the fics flow freely!!!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Kerth
Kerth
Happy New Year to everyone! clap

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
S
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
S
Happy New Year to everyone on the boards. I'd also like to repeat Chakram's sentiment about the fanfics. I love the Archive. So many good stories. In fact, I don't think I've read a bad one yet. I just want to say how great it is to be a part of the fan community here. Happy 2016 to all, and to all a terrible hangover unfortunately.........

Also, why is Dean Cain on the boards with the name Deadly Chakram and who is the very pretty woman he's standing next to in the photo? His wife? His sister? Random fan? I'm just kidding Deadly, I'm not that drunk. *Breathes on laptop* See?

In complete seriousness, how do I get access to the restricted areas of the forum?

Welcome to the house of fun, welcome to 2016!!!

#268294 01/01/16 03:50 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Originally Posted by Suggs_With_A_Box
In complete seriousness, how do I get access to the restricted areas of the forum?

There's a link in the description on the nFanfic section of the boards that says HERE - fill out the form for approval...it's small text, but it's there. laugh

Bonus: you'll find that I've written MANY more stories than you know! LOL rotflol

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
From France: HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone in the world!

wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Had to get a 'Happy New Year!' in to everyone smile! May it be an amazing year in our community!

(Looking forward to some much-needed catch up here...I've fallen so behind this month! Oh-What-Fun all this reading will be clap clap clap. Can't wait!).

Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard