Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
I finally found the time to write the sequel. I hope everyone enjoyed it. Let me know what you thought here. smile

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Heehee! Poor Clark. smile

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It clearly shows what we've all known for a while. Clark isn't very good at thinking on his feet. And for someone who swears she's going to keep his secret, she's doing a quite good job of revealing it to everyone else in the newsroom.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
C
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
C
Cute story! :-) I was having fun picturing Clark in a dashing pirate costume.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Fun stuff! Clark in a pirate costume? *swoon!*

I agree with Virginia. Clark can't think on his feet to save his life. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Very creative! smile. I loved how you had him in two different costumes--one a costume and one very much not. Did not see the end coming (til Lois started to 'search' for Superman).

Very worth the wait--glad you wrote a sequel smile...
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
Heehee! Poor Clark. smile

He really suffered there, didn't he?

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
It clearly shows what we've all known for a while. Clark isn't very good at thinking on his feet. And for someone who swears she's going to keep his secret, she's doing a quite good job of revealing it to everyone else in the newsroom.

I agree. Clark definitely is not good at thinking on his feet. Some of the excuses he's given to cover up his secret show that much. As for Lois? She definitely didn't have the best strategy in terms of keeping Clark's secret a secret.

Originally Posted by ChrisM
Cute story! :-) I was having fun picturing Clark in a dashing pirate costume.

I'm glad you enjoyed the visual of Clark as a pirate.

Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Fun stuff! Clark in a pirate costume? *swoon!*

I agree with Virginia. Clark can't think on his feet to save his life. smile

Another fan of Clark as a pirate? I'm glad you enjoyed his choice of costume.

Originally Posted by LMA
Very creative! smile. I loved how you had him in two different costumes--one a costume and one very much not. Did not see the end coming (til Lois started to 'search' for Superman).

Very worth the wait--glad you wrote a sequel smile...
Laura

A surprise ending is usually a great thing. I'm glad that I was able to provide one for you. I'm also happy to find out you thought it was worth the wait.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice ending! Wearing two costumes must have been uncomfortable.

Last edited by Morgana; 11/27/15 03:09 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Originally Posted by Morgana
Wearing two costumes most have been uncomfortable.

Thanks for the comment, Morgana. I'm sure that wearing the two costumes at once must have been uncomfortable, but then again, Clark does have some practice at that with wearing his Superman costume underneath his regular clothes. smile

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
smile1

A Lois stepped out of the women's restroom after changing into her Wonder Woman costume, she gazed out into the newsroom to see who had worn what to the Daily Planet's annual Halloween party.
Jimmy dressed as Peter Parker?

Over in the corner, Cat was wearing a belly dancer costume.
IP infringement lawsuit coming from Lois?

Lois chuckled to herself, thinking that the costume wasn't all that different than the outfits Cat usually paraded herself around in every day.
More veils, less skin?

Lois spun around and saw something she hadn't expected to see. It was Clark, but he wasn't dressed as Superman at all.
Oops?

Instead, he was wearing a pirate costume, complete with an eye patch, a sword, and a parrot on his shoulder.
rotflol

"What happened to Superman?" Lois asked.
Kryptonite poisoning?

"Superman? Is he supposed to make an appearance tonight?" Clark replied. "How did Perry manage to get him on the guest list?"
/hands over shovel/

The only reason he'd be this upset would be if Cat was right and he actually was Superman.
Dun dun dun!

"Lois, I would love to dance with you, but I think I need to talk to Cat for a moment first," Clark stammered.
Buuurn!

She placed her hands behind his head and untied his eye patch.
help Also, will Clark next get to wear Lois’s tiara? And what happens when she removes his shirt?

"Don't be silly, Lois," Clark answered. "Superman and I have totally different eye colors. You yourself once said that I have a mud brown shade of eyes."
Ooooh! Super burn!

"Why, Clark Kent, I do believe I've uncovered your secret," Lois declared. "But don't worry. It's safe with me."
Awww…cute one!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Over in the corner, Cat was wearing a belly dancer costume.
IP infringement lawsuit coming from Lois?

grin

Lois chuckled to herself, thinking that the costume wasn't all that different than the outfits Cat usually paraded herself around in every day.
More veils, less skin?

Sounds about right.

Lois spun around and saw something she hadn't expected to see. It was Clark, but he wasn't dressed as Superman at all.
Oops?

Instead, he was wearing a pirate costume, complete with an eye patch, a sword, and a parrot on his shoulder.
rotflol

Poor Clark. smile

She placed her hands behind his head and untied his eye patch.
help Also, will Clark next get to wear Lois’s tiara? And what happens when she removes his shirt?

Clark wearing Lois' tiara. Now that would be funny. rotflol

Thanks for the comments, Michael.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard