Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
The angelic Clark in his head began shouting <Danger! She doesn't know your little secret!> before what looked like a little Clark devil in speedos promptly tackled the guy and began dragging him off to shove him into some remote, heavily guarded closet in his mind.
drool but I love it!!!! All I can say is "finally!"

More soon, please!!

~NICOLE smile

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Tbat has to be one of my favourite lines in this one, too. I laughed so hard at the image it provoked in my head.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Kerth
Kerth
/me fans herself

This is fabulous! Loved this phrase in particular:
Resigning herself to her blatant happiness...
I can NOT wait for the next part! Are you sure you don't want to move things over to the nfic folder? Pretty please!!! smile1 Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Are you sure you don't want to move things over to the nfic folder? Pretty please!!!
Susan, the same thing occurred to me! Marcy, you kept this non-explicit while wonderfully suggestive. But I do fear (aka anticipate!!) if things keep going in this direction, you might be making that move soon! wink

Definitely hot! And I love it!

~NICOLE smile

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Funny and hot at turns, just the way I enjoy my fic. smile I'm still hooked, Marcy. Thanks for another installment.

Chris
"Superman is a guy who's seen wonders we'll never see and Lois is to him, one of those wonders."
Top Banana
Top Banana
This was a fabulous take on that episode. I love how Lois "inadvertently" rolled into Clark while they slept. I wonder how much the subconscious mind played on this? evil

Next part please, quickly!

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I am really loving this little story! Whew I need a fan. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Another great part!! I'd write more, but I'm rather brain dead. I have just enough time off work to catch up online and pack in some sleep. goofy

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Like Nicole said, I, too, absolutely loved the part where the angelic Clark superego was being shoved into a remote corner of ego Clark's brain by the little devilish Clark-id in speedos! goofy

Ann

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yes, of course you can't have any detailed nfic scenes here, but surely lovemaking as such isn't forbidden?
Well, I can say that this segment in no way comes close to breaching any PG13 guidelines. smile

However, one thing that perhaps should be taken into account is that many authors - especially fledgling authors - often don't feel that confident doing steam and may take a little bit of time to 'hit their stride', so to speak, if they want to write steam or nfic. They start out cautious and build up to it. Much like our heroes. goofy

Others 'can't' write nfic or steam - or find that genre difficult to work with. Just in the same way that other authors might find writing Clark (or Lois) hard work or writing action sequences comes less easily than writing relationships.

Other authors don't write nfic/steam at all, don't feel that it's a necessary part of telling their story. And even those considered to be nfic authors, who normally produce nfic stories, can now and then feel that nfic isn't quite right for one particular story they're working on.

So there are often other considerations in the mix than sticking to the forum's ratings, I've found.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Don't worry, Marcy, I won't make you duck for tomatoes even if you do decide that your Lois and Clark will have to wait ten years to get married, and then wait another year before they feel ready to actually consummate their marriage! wink

But it is true what I said, if you do let them get carried away before your story ends, you're definitely going to make me happy! laugh

Umm, by the way, did I tell you how much I loved that part of your story where Clark walked out of the bathroom dressed in a pair of red cotton athletic shorts and a royal blue muscle tee? And how Lois giggled and realized this image of him would pop into her mind whenever she saw Superman strike one of his patented superhero postures in the future? smile1 And I absolutely love your portrait of Lois. She is so cute and smart, and so adorably full of an almost childlike enthusiasm - well, much like she was in the most charming Lois Lane stories I read in comic books when I was a kid! goofy

So keep your story coming! I love it. thumbsup And please don't take me too seriously when I grumble at you because I am frustrated that it's been ages since any fanfic writer at all inserted any lovemaking at all in any of their fanfic stories!

Ann

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ann,
Please don't worry. No offense taken, though I was really touched by your sensitivity. blush
At this point, I don't see myself writing nfic; I'm just not that comfortable with it at this point. Imagine Churchlady or Mary Catherine Gallagher writing a fanfic, and that's pretty much me in a nutshell, well kinda. laugh I had to check and recheck that last scene with Labrat before I felt comfortable posting. I was terrified I took it too far {not that it hasn't been taken a heck of a lot farther than that!), but I was really wanting to keep it regular fanfic while being true to the characters. However, that does not mean lovemaking is out of the question for a story. It does probably affect the way I would write it. I honestly have no idea how I will write a scene until I sit down and do it. And I am just thankful anyone is wanting to read what comes out. I was very thankful for your honesty.
This is definitely a learning experience for me, and I am grateful for all the wonderful feedback.

Thanks,
Marcy

(Elrond's blessing at the departure of the company from Rivendell)

"Farewell, and may the blessing of Elves and Men and all Free Folk go with you.
May the stars shine upon your faces!"
-Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Just wanted to let you guys know that I am going to be out of town between this Friday and Jan. 3, so I may not get this next post up until after I return. I apologize that this has been so delayed. Just wanted to let everyone know, and I hope you will all still be interested enough to read it at that point.
Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanzaa, and Happy New Year and Boxing Day...sorry If I left a holiday out there. smile

Thanks,
Marcy

(Elrond's blessing at the departure of the company from Rivendell)

"Farewell, and may the blessing of Elves and Men and all Free Folk go with you.
May the stars shine upon your faces!"
-Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard