Next Thread
Print Thread
#265952 09/11/15 02:02 AM
C
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
Thoughts???? Did it answer enough questions or create more than it answered?

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful,

Framework4
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
It did indeed answer more questions than it raised, but it left a lot unanswered. Are you (I hope) thinking about writing a sequel to explain some of the things that were left open?

Despite the unanswered questions, the second of the story ended on a very satisfying note. Thanks for sharing it. smile

Joy,
Lynn

C
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
Lynn, I'm glad it answered more questions than brought up new ones.

I don't currently have anything planned for this story. For now I'd like to finish up BtS before I tackle anything else.

I do think it could be interesting to see what could happen if Trask found out about his time in Moscow somehow, especially if he got a hold of Clark's medical files. Also, is this Clark less patient at waiting for Lois to recognize him. Lastly, does he hesitate on creating Superman?

I originally though of the idea from an episode of Buffy "Normal Again". I thought it would be interesting to put Clark in a similar position.

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wonderful! smile

I'm still really curious about Clark's time spent locked up--how much did they figure out about him? Just how did he end up 'there'? What was he injected with?

BUT--I very much enjoyed all of the other closure we received. He remembers his life. He went home, reunited with his parents. He is quite taken with Lois--and determined to work at his beloved Planet. Things are falling into place for Clark smile.

Would love to see this Clark and this Lois interact...and see how Superman comes into being.

Great job!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
I enjoyed it but for me there were more questions than answers. How does this affect his decision to go public? Now that he knows there's something out there that can affect him, what does that do to his thoughts regarding his powers?

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
C
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
LMA and Christina - Thank you both. I understand wanting more answers. I am also curious as well.

I can imagine that Jonathan would be more against him becoming Superman compared to cannon so would he wait longer? On the other hand, his experience has taught him that if being Superman is what he wants to do, then he should go for it and not waste any time.

Would he come out and tell the world that he was what stopped the asteroid to help prove that he's here to help. Would that be a big mistake for him to give people like Trask a starting point on hunting him down.

I'm sure there's more questions that would come up and I have thought about continuing this story. I don't want to rule it out, but not right at this moment. I've been putting all the spare time I have, which isn't much, in to finishing BtS.

Maybe more comments might help me find more to the story smile

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I stood there this morning. Nearly two years had passed since I first laid my eyes on the ink representation of it.
So, he did escape and make his way to the Daily Planet?

It made me late but gave me confidence.
And apparently, he got enough memory back to apply for a job?
HR Stooge: Janitors don’t need that much memory.

Maybe if I had not lost that amount time after the meteor that left me adrift for so long
Looki there!

After deftly escaping the mental institute outside Moscow,
Ah, Red Russia, since they were still back in mid 91.

I can’t point out when it happened, but somewhere there in the dirt, death, and destruction it came back; who am, Clark Kent.
He unearthed it, huh?

After so long, I could finally put a name to myself and where I’m from.
[Linked Image] The Kents must be beside themselves!

Maybe he even had a crazy idea about an alien ship blowing it up or something.
[Linked Image]IMPERIAL SOLDIER IN THE MIDDLE: Sorry, sir. I sneezed and must have hit the wrong button. [Linked Image]

Maybe Ms. Lane has left the door open for me to impress Mr. White with a real Daily Planet quality story.
LOIS: Oops?

Nice alternate take. And it might even work with the canon universe. Who knows how many asteroids are out there. I mean, in 1998 we got almost wiped out *twice*!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard