Print Thread
#265645 08/23/15 10:16 AM
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder.

Ah, TOGOM. There are so many TOGOM based stories out there that it's really hard to find an angle that hasn't been written a hundred times over. Anyway, I hope you enjoy my contribution.
Feli.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Kerth
Kerth
Yep, you've certainly captured Clark's thought process in this scene. His boneheaded, absurdly wrong thought process, IMO. grin wallbash wallbash wallbash I guess that's why so many authors have rewritten this story! laugh

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Haha, yeah I hear you there! Seriously Clark, just TELL HER!!!

Last edited by NostalgiaKick; 08/24/15 12:24 AM.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Once again you've nailed Clark's apprehension and fears. He doesn't know that Lois loves him, but he does know she loves him as her best friend. Is that reason enough to tell her? Or is it better that she have closure and move on with her life with someone whom isn't so complicated? Interesting comparison between his Superman persona and the re-born gangster clones. I had never thought of it in that way before.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh for goodness sake! Why didn't he just sit down with Lois and have a good old fashioned conversation? I have no doubt they could have come up with a better explanation than Emil Hamilton's regeneration process, which I always thought was a pretty weak story.

Good insight on his thoughts Feli.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard