Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: NostalgiaKick FDK- Life or Death 1/1 - 08/23/15 02:16 PM
Feedback folder.

Ah, TOGOM. There are so many TOGOM based stories out there that it's really hard to find an angle that hasn't been written a hundred times over. Anyway, I hope you enjoy my contribution.
Feli.
Posted By: groobie Re: FDK- Life or Death 1/1 - 08/24/15 03:59 AM
Yep, you've certainly captured Clark's thought process in this scene. His boneheaded, absurdly wrong thought process, IMO. grin wallbash wallbash wallbash I guess that's why so many authors have rewritten this story! laugh
Posted By: NostalgiaKick Re: FDK- Life or Death 1/1 - 08/24/15 04:24 AM
Haha, yeah I hear you there! Seriously Clark, just TELL HER!!!
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK- Life or Death 1/1 - 08/24/15 05:59 AM
Once again you've nailed Clark's apprehension and fears. He doesn't know that Lois loves him, but he does know she loves him as her best friend. Is that reason enough to tell her? Or is it better that she have closure and move on with her life with someone whom isn't so complicated? Interesting comparison between his Superman persona and the re-born gangster clones. I had never thought of it in that way before.
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK- Life or Death 1/1 - 08/24/15 12:18 PM
Oh for goodness sake! Why didn't he just sit down with Lois and have a good old fashioned conversation? I have no doubt they could have come up with a better explanation than Emil Hamilton's regeneration process, which I always thought was a pretty weak story.

Good insight on his thoughts Feli.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards