Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
After watching Bolt From the Blue, I wanted to give Wandamae a happy ending.

Comments go here.

Thanks!

Last edited by cuidadora; 08/02/15 08:58 PM. Reason: changing from complete to wip

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Kerth
Kerth
Another tale! clap I love that people are still writing these! smile1 The title is great! I think this is so sweet - the idea that she'd want to find a way to thank Clark, even after time has gone by. And she absolutely caught him under the table - she definitely knows his secret! Loved it! thumbsup

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
Top Banana
I love this tale! The only thing was at the end I thought there might be a part 2 with Clark receiving the package and letter and getting his view of the revelations of the "First Lady". I held out hope since your story post did not have a 1/1 on it but then I saw the FDK and nah...

Excellent story nevertheless.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks Groobie and Mike for the feedback. I'm delighted you liked this tale.

Mike, I have a draft of Clark's reaction. I almost included it, but thought it didn't fit into the challenge. Does anyone else have an opinion on whether it should be part of this story?

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I would enjoy a followup to this. Wonder how Lois will react to Wandamae being a successful romance writer while Lois's novel still sits on her hard drive.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Are you kidding? Bring on the second part! In all my time reading FoLC I don't recall many stories with Wandamae!

This was fresh and very funny!

DCarson is right, Lois is going to have a cow when she finds out about the romance novel!

Last edited by Morgana; 08/02/15 08:50 PM. Reason: Additional comment

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Okay, you convinced me. It's not complete. Changing it to WIP (probably 2 parts) with Clark and Lois's reactions.

Thanks for your feedback.

Cuidadora

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Love that these tales are continuing to be written smile...

Great piece--and have to agree, it's a wonderful title, too. Raising my hand in agreement, and eagerly looking forward to more!

Awesome smile
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi cuidadora!
At first I wondered when Clark met FLOTUS. Of course, Mrs. Lincoln! rotflol

Wandamae carefully read the article. Why was Ultrawoman suddenly in Metropolis? And where was Superman?
That’s going to be interesting, considering…

And why didn’t he rescue his friend Mr. Kent?
Oh. I thought she had…?

Wait a minute! That picture of Mr. Kent looked a lot like General Grant!
rotflol

And who would believe her anyway? She was obviously delusional at the time, and thought it was General Grant she saw.
And yet, here he is in the paper, General Grant.

Her gaze drifted to the letter her lawyer had reviewed and the package on her desk. They were waiting for her to send a note of explanation.
Huh?

The investigators discovered that some patients including me were receiving the wrong medications!
Oops?
LexCorp Lawyer: But we have had such wonderful results with our Blue-Zee-Boo brand of medications when vetting them against official brand products. angel-devil

After finishing it she read it over and felt satisfied. She put it in an envelope, marked it “Personal” and “Read Me First”, then placed it in the package. She’d send it today.
Nice idea!

/off to part 2/

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Her gaze drifted to the letter her lawyer had reviewed and the package on her desk. They were waiting for her to send a note of explanation.
Huh?
Oops, guess that wasn't clear. She has a package and needs to explain why she's sending it to Clark (explained in the letter).

LexCorp Lawyer: But we have had such wonderful results with our Blue-Zee-Boo brand of medications when vetting them against official brand products. angel-devil

rotflol

Thanks for the feedback Michael!

Cuidadora

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard