Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: cuidadora FDK - The First Lady's Tale (1/?) - 08/02/15 10:04 PM
After watching Bolt From the Blue, I wanted to give Wandamae a happy ending.

Comments go here.

Thanks!
Posted By: groobie Re: FDK - The First Lady's Tale (1/1) - 08/02/15 10:51 PM
Another tale! clap I love that people are still writing these! smile1 The title is great! I think this is so sweet - the idea that she'd want to find a way to thank Clark, even after time has gone by. And she absolutely caught him under the table - she definitely knows his secret! Loved it! thumbsup
Posted By: Mike M Re: FDK - The First Lady's Tale (1/1) - 08/02/15 11:42 PM
I love this tale! The only thing was at the end I thought there might be a part 2 with Clark receiving the package and letter and getting his view of the revelations of the "First Lady". I held out hope since your story post did not have a 1/1 on it but then I saw the FDK and nah...

Excellent story nevertheless.

Mike
Posted By: cuidadora Re: FDK - The First Lady's Tale (1/1) - 08/03/15 12:22 AM
Thanks Groobie and Mike for the feedback. I'm delighted you liked this tale.

Mike, I have a draft of Clark's reaction. I almost included it, but thought it didn't fit into the challenge. Does anyone else have an opinion on whether it should be part of this story?
Posted By: dcarson Re: FDK - The First Lady's Tale (1/1) - 08/03/15 12:24 AM
I would enjoy a followup to this. Wonder how Lois will react to Wandamae being a successful romance writer while Lois's novel still sits on her hard drive.
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK - The First Lady's Tale (1/1) - 08/03/15 12:47 AM
Are you kidding? Bring on the second part! In all my time reading FoLC I don't recall many stories with Wandamae!

This was fresh and very funny!

DCarson is right, Lois is going to have a cow when she finds out about the romance novel!
Posted By: cuidadora Re: FDK - The First Lady's Tale (1/1) - 08/03/15 12:56 AM
Okay, you convinced me. It's not complete. Changing it to WIP (probably 2 parts) with Clark and Lois's reactions.

Thanks for your feedback.
Posted By: LMA Re: FDK - The First Lady's Tale (1/1) - 08/03/15 05:36 PM
Love that these tales are continuing to be written smile...

Great piece--and have to agree, it's a wonderful title, too. Raising my hand in agreement, and eagerly looking forward to more!

Awesome smile
Laura
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - The First Lady's Tale (1/1) - 01/04/16 07:15 PM
Hi cuidadora!
At first I wondered when Clark met FLOTUS. Of course, Mrs. Lincoln! rotflol

Wandamae carefully read the article. Why was Ultrawoman suddenly in Metropolis? And where was Superman?
That’s going to be interesting, considering…

And why didn’t he rescue his friend Mr. Kent?
Oh. I thought she had…?

Wait a minute! That picture of Mr. Kent looked a lot like General Grant!
rotflol

And who would believe her anyway? She was obviously delusional at the time, and thought it was General Grant she saw.
And yet, here he is in the paper, General Grant.

Her gaze drifted to the letter her lawyer had reviewed and the package on her desk. They were waiting for her to send a note of explanation.
Huh?

The investigators discovered that some patients including me were receiving the wrong medications!
Oops?
LexCorp Lawyer: But we have had such wonderful results with our Blue-Zee-Boo brand of medications when vetting them against official brand products. angel-devil

After finishing it she read it over and felt satisfied. She put it in an envelope, marked it “Personal” and “Read Me First”, then placed it in the package. She’d send it today.
Nice idea!

/off to part 2/

wave Michael
Posted By: cuidadora Re: FDK - The First Lady's Tale (1/1) - 01/05/16 01:00 AM
Her gaze drifted to the letter her lawyer had reviewed and the package on her desk. They were waiting for her to send a note of explanation.
Huh?
Oops, guess that wasn't clear. She has a package and needs to explain why she's sending it to Clark (explained in the letter).

LexCorp Lawyer: But we have had such wonderful results with our Blue-Zee-Boo brand of medications when vetting them against official brand products. angel-devil

rotflol

Thanks for the feedback Michael!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards