Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ShayneT Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Sorry this took so long. I was away for July 4th holidays.

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Lovely clap clap clap.

What a big chapter. So much happening. The atmosphere you created leading up to Lois getting attacked was just plain creepy! You had me for a nervous wreck while reading blush.

I was hoping for a rescue from the Dark Rider...but to have King Midas show up in the same section, too, was definitely a treat hyper.

Really looking forward to an interaction between Lois and one/both of them wink. So excited for more!
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 07/13/15 12:45 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You're a terrible distraction to my writing, Shayne! [Linked Image] I only glance over at the boards to see what's going on and see your name and suddenly my story is completely forgotten as I'm transported to eerie New Orleans. They say that the most dangerous place in Las Vegas is within one block from the strip. I'm sure that's true of the French Quarter as well.

You really build up the suspense. Was Lois really shot or just injured in the attack? If she was shot, where? Yea hyper to the man in black! Perhaps since the invention of the automobile, the black rider no longer uses horses. Maybe he never did.

Wouldn't it be ironic if King Midas turned out to be Bruce Wayne? wink Sorry, I couldn't resist.

My favorite section:
“How does this keep happening to you?” Lucy asked.

Somehow she'd talked the nurse into letting her push Lois's wheelchair, which was clearly a mistake. Lois yanked her foot back as Lucy nearly slammed it into a wall.

“You're blaming me for this?” Lois asked incredulously.

“I'm starting to think you need more bodyguards than a rapper just to go get donuts.”

“Lucy!” Lois said, glancing around quickly.

She didn't know why these things kept happening to her. Just as importantly, she didn't know why these things never happened to Lucy.

Lucy said things out loud that would have gotten Lois assaulted, and nothing ever happened.

If she crossed the street without looking both ways, she'd somehow come out of it fine, while Lois would be in traction for weeks.

If Lois were paranoid, she'd think that the universe was out to get her.
clap Sometimes life just feels like it's after you without invitation, while all those trying to flag it down it blissfully passes by.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
Squeeee! clap He's there in the hospital! More! More! More! wildguy This story has me on the edge of my seat...I'm begging for the next part. grovel

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The tension of Lois being stalked by that kid had my palms sweating!

As Lucy turned another corner, Lois glanced back and she froze.

King Midas was standing beside the nurse's desk, looking at a chart.

So the plot thickens!

Last edited by Morgana; 07/13/15 08:22 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm wondering if it is the king Midas referred to in her research or a person in a king Midas costume from a Mardi Gras parade.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard