Print Thread
#264626 07/06/15 10:11 PM
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder.

Well, that turned out much more melancholy than I intended it to. The first draft was more upbeat, but I think I like this better.

Feli

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I liked this a lot notworthy.

What I enjoyed about it was the sense of longing. Of Lois really wanting to be with Clark, but knowing it wouldn't be fair to both of them. The confusion of that...loving (she thinks) two different people at the same time. But then really, how it's not confusing at all because it all just comes down to loving the same one man completely.

The 'love triange between two people'--you completely captured the feel of it clap.

GREAT job!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
No, you hit the right tones. Loving one man who is leading two very different lives would be confusing to those outside of the secret.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Well done. Your introspective Lois is delightful.

Framework4

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard