Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#264458 06/28/15 08:27 PM
IreneD Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I'm looking for a story called 'Ink Marks the Spot'. I'm not sure if it's nfic or not but I can't find it in the archives or in the fanfic index for the boards. Any help?

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I just Googled it, and came upon this. This page has two links to sites which, in theory, contain the story. In practice, since I avoid nfic, I don't know whether the links are good.

Joy,
Lynn

Kerth
Kerth
It's nfic, but not archived. Neither of the above links work...the story won in 2000, so the link is pointing to Zoomway's old boards, and Demi's boards aren't active anymore.

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
If you're looking (or someone else is) a good Gfic tattoo story, I stumbled across this oldie but goodie that popped up during the revamp of the website: Man of Ink. Irene, this is the one that my mind thought of when you mentioned the title you were looking for. Apparently, it's not the right one though.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
There are a lot of good fics that were lost along the years. It's a pity. mecry

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Kerth
Kerth
My favorite tattoo story is Sue's Last Call Casualty. I've just always had the idea that if that tattoo was healed, then Clark could lick his spot on Lois' back and....and then we head into nfic territory. wink lol

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
IreneD Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Ink Marks the Spot isn't a tattoo fic. Instead the revelation happens because Lois strokes Clark's neck after a pen explodes in her hands. Of course, when he changes into the suit....

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
S
Columnist
Columnist
S
AHA!! Try Doodles by KatherineKent.

Shallowford
Kerth
Kerth
You may be able to get at old material via the Wayback Machine - go to archive.org then enter the last URL you have for the story, the site may have been archived while it was on line.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard