Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: IreneD Looking for a story - 06/29/15 12:27 AM
I'm looking for a story called 'Ink Marks the Spot'. I'm not sure if it's nfic or not but I can't find it in the archives or in the fanfic index for the boards. Any help?
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Looking for a story - 06/29/15 12:39 AM
I just Googled it, and came upon this. This page has two links to sites which, in theory, contain the story. In practice, since I avoid nfic, I don't know whether the links are good.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: groobie Re: Looking for a story - 06/29/15 12:44 AM
It's nfic, but not archived. Neither of the above links work...the story won in 2000, so the link is pointing to Zoomway's old boards, and Demi's boards aren't active anymore.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Looking for a story - 06/29/15 05:47 AM
If you're looking (or someone else is) a good Gfic tattoo story, I stumbled across this oldie but goodie that popped up during the revamp of the website: Man of Ink. Irene, this is the one that my mind thought of when you mentioned the title you were looking for. Apparently, it's not the right one though.
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: Looking for a story - 06/29/15 02:26 PM
There are a lot of good fics that were lost along the years. It's a pity. mecry
Posted By: groobie Re: Looking for a story - 06/29/15 02:44 PM
My favorite tattoo story is Sue's Last Call Casualty. I've just always had the idea that if that tattoo was healed, then Clark could lick his spot on Lois' back and....and then we head into nfic territory. wink lol
Posted By: IreneD Re: Looking for a story - 06/29/15 05:03 PM
Ink Marks the Spot isn't a tattoo fic. Instead the revelation happens because Lois strokes Clark's neck after a pen explodes in her hands. Of course, when he changes into the suit....
Posted By: Shallowford Re: Looking for a story - 06/29/15 07:53 PM
AHA!! Try Doodles by KatherineKent.
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Re: Looking for a story - 06/29/15 09:25 PM
You may be able to get at old material via the Wayback Machine - go to archive.org then enter the last URL you have for the story, the site may have been archived while it was on line.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards