Print Thread
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder.

I told you it wouldn't be uplifting...

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
...but, boy, it was AWESOME!!! notworthy grin hail

Completely and totally, you captured the angst of this episode. Clark is shattered.

Everything fell apart so quickly. It feels like I blinked and my whole world changed.

I couldn't have said it better myself clap.

Clark's declaration of love dance , Lois' declaration of hero-worshipping love wallbash , Lois actually accepting Lex's proposal thud. So MUCH happens in this episode. I love all of the momentum, all of the feelings out on the line.

Looking forward to HOL hyper
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 06/26/15 01:02 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Each time I think to myself, I'll quote this line, I consider another one. So, apparently, I just want to quote your entire vignette. Yes, everything fell apart in the blink of an eye. He lost everything and everyone he cared most (save his parents) about. I agree with the comparison to Kryptonite. Sometimes emotional pain is worse than physical pain. Well done.

At least, we'll see them live happily ever in HoL, right? wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Poor Clark! I can see him in the middle of that Ice Field with his heart breaking. Hmmm, maybe it's time to watch that episode again?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Wow, you captured this beautifully! I remember screaming right with him when he saw Lois accept Luthor’s proposal and kiss him. Heartbreaking!

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard