Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: NostalgiaKick FDK- Aching (At First Sight #20) 1/1 - 06/26/15 01:54 AM
Feedback folder.

I told you it wouldn't be uplifting...
Posted By: LMA Re: FDK- Aching (At First Sight #20) 1/1 - 06/26/15 05:02 AM
...but, boy, it was AWESOME!!! notworthy grin hail

Completely and totally, you captured the angst of this episode. Clark is shattered.

Everything fell apart so quickly. It feels like I blinked and my whole world changed.

I couldn't have said it better myself clap.

Clark's declaration of love dance , Lois' declaration of hero-worshipping love wallbash , Lois actually accepting Lex's proposal thud. So MUCH happens in this episode. I love all of the momentum, all of the feelings out on the line.

Looking forward to HOL hyper
Laura
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK- Aching (At First Sight #20) 1/1 - 06/26/15 06:18 AM
Each time I think to myself, I'll quote this line, I consider another one. So, apparently, I just want to quote your entire vignette. Yes, everything fell apart in the blink of an eye. He lost everything and everyone he cared most (save his parents) about. I agree with the comparison to Kryptonite. Sometimes emotional pain is worse than physical pain. Well done.

At least, we'll see them live happily ever in HoL, right? wink
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK- Aching (At First Sight #20) 1/1 - 06/27/15 12:17 AM
Poor Clark! I can see him in the middle of that Ice Field with his heart breaking. Hmmm, maybe it's time to watch that episode again?
Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK- Aching (At First Sight #20) 1/1 - 02/26/18 01:28 AM
Wow, you captured this beautifully! I remember screaming right with him when he saw Lois accept Luthor’s proposal and kiss him. Heartbreaking!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards