Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#264336 06/25/15 02:39 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Remember how in Soul Mates, Lois and Clark inhabited the bodies of their former selves? Well suppose their souls got transfered again, but this time, instead of going into past lives, they go into alternate lives.

Maybe Lois finds out first hand what happened to Alt-Lois in the Congo. Maybe Lois and Clark find themselves in a war-torn dystopia, or Krypton, or war-torn Krypton. Maybe they find themselves as crime-solving high-school students on a quest to collect cute little animals that fight each other and can only say their names. Who knows?

So, where do they end up? How do they adapt? And how do they get home...or *do* they get home?

For bonus points, what happens to the souls of their counterparts? evil

"Clark, you've been staring at your mug and shouting 'Coffeeus Reheatus" for half an hour. What in Elvis' name do you think you're doing?!"

Any takers? grin

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
"Clark, you've been staring at your mug and shouting 'Coffeeus Reheatus" for half an hour. What in Elvis' name do you think you're doing?!"
lol

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
Top Banana
A long time, in a galaxy far, far away, a 9-year-old slave boy with amazing reflexes meets a beautiful 14-year-old handmaiden who is more than meets the eye. Meanwhile, back in Metropolis, Anakin doesn't need Space Rats to act like a child -- he is a child stuck in a man's body. Padme is used to being in charge and pretending to be what she's not, so she falls right into the role of Lois Lane, star reporter, and no one notices the difference. Luthor sends his Superman clone out to destroy the real Superman, but they're both so immature that they prefer to play and soon introduce pod-racing to Earth. Clark's career is ruined, as are Darth Sidious's plans (and the slaves are free). The Republic continues to be a democracy, while Clark, when he gets back into his own body, has a new career as a celebrity pod-racer, giving George Lucas an idea for a prequel to his three films set a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
I remember there being a story along the lines of this challenge where Clark and Lois got to see and experience the lives of some of their counterparts. One version had Lois and Clark trying to kill each other (leaving our lovely couple rather shaken).

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard