#264234 06/20/15 08:59 AM
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder for Betrayal.

A few things...

I just want to say thank you to everyone who is still reading these (and commenting on them). Without you all to spur me on, I doubt I would have written a sequel to At First Sight, let alone started writing a series.

This one was a bit more difficult than Tainted. As I've said before, writing a story from Clark's POV about a Lois-centred episode is just a bit harder. I struggled to find an angle. I did contemplate putting in something about Perry being so close to the scoop of the century when he's in Clark's closet... all he had to do was trigger that hidden panel... But it just didn't fit. Still, that scene always amuses me.

Anyway. Vatman next.

Feli.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well in a nutshell, Clark has zeroed in on Lois' feelings of betrayal. The woman has suffered badly, twice at the hands of people she thought were her friends.

You know, maybe you should write about Perry finding Superman's uniform in Clark's closet, that would firmly cement how our favorite editor found out about Clark's 'other job'! clap

Yup, I will keep reading, you keep writing.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Totally--you write'em Feli, I will read/enjoy them smile...

I've always really liked this episode. The friction between Lois and Clark--for some odd reason to me, is a lot of fun to watch. I think it's because...well, deep down, Lois can't 'let' herself feel anything for Clark yet--she's too scared, the walls are firmly in place.

BUT--jealously, that's a different story wink. Lois can 'feel' jealous, threatened concerning what she has with Clark. That feeling can substitute quite easily any other feelings she has for him at this point grin. And that is a lot of fun to watch.

I am curious about the feelings she mentioned just now in my apartment.
Maybe there's hope for Clark Kent yet.

Maybe.

LOVE this!

Great job--can't wait for more smile.
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 06/20/15 12:47 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard