T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
No horrible stuff here. Honest.

peep

Doesn't mean there won't be later on.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Columnist
Columnist
Very interesting. It's interesting how different this Lois is to what we're used to but our experiences do shape us and she's not had a pleasant time of it for 7 years.

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Kerth
Kerth
Oh, yeah, this is a very different Lois. But it's also a different Lucy - not the flake flitting aimlessly through boyfriends and jobs, but one who chose to take life more seriously and worked to improve herself and her situation. Someone more worthy of Clark falling for. I can certainly see why their friendship could transform over time into something more. And maybe because he's learned to trust Lucy so implicitly, it caused Clark to instinctively not completely trust Lois - he could sense that something wasn't quite right. Certainly different from most Alt stories where Clark feels an instinctive pull towards her. I'm waiting to read more. smile

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T

IreneD, you're right that this Lois hasn't had a pleasant time of it. You don't know the half of it yet.

Groobie, you're very perceptive. Because this Lois isn't being honest with James and Clark, it's setting off warning alarms instead of warm fuzzies. We'll learn more very soon.

Next post up in moments.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard