Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder for Black, White and Shades of Grey.

I tried to avoid using the term 'shades of grey' but it just seemed apt.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Another great look into what Clark would be thinking notworthy.

Lois told me I need to trust what's in people's hearts and not just the facts. It seems ironic, coming from the same woman who wouldn't write a mood piece on the Sarah Bernhardt Theatre.

I've always been surprised by that comment from Lois. It seemed so much like something Clark would say wink. Maybe he'd been rubbing off on her by this point...

I'm in two minds about what to do if she ever decides to dig deeper into Clark Kent. Sometimes I come so close to telling her about Superman, and then I shy away again. She knows I didn't tell her my biggest secret, and I worry that it was like waving a red flag at a bull; that one slow news day she's going to remember and try to uncover the truth behind Clark Kent.

So true of a fear! I'm sure Lois' interest in his secret was there. By this point in the series they are becoming pretty close friends--I'm sure Clark would be debating, toying with the idea of outting himself to Lois (even if it wasn't likely something he would do at this point).

Lovely, Feli--wonderful job!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Kerth
Kerth
I just hope that if the day ever comes that she finds out my secret, she remembers her own advice. That she looks beyond the fact that I've been deceiving her and realises why I've been hiding the truth from her.
Often in fics, Lois gets really angry when she discovers Clark's secret. I always believed that she's really mostly embarrassed by the fact that she didn't see it for herself sooner. If she had some time to think about it, she would realize, quite easily, why Clark hid the truth. Being disappointed in Clark for how long he kept his secret from her is another matter. wink

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard