Print Thread
#263907 06/07/15 11:25 PM
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder for Terrified.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wonderful job clap.

The last two sentences:

Because right now, the world needs Superman.

And all they've got is the shell of Clark Kent.

...were really powerful. Well done smile.

I've always really liked ASU. I like the plot--the sense of doom. But mostly, I really love watching Clark--completely clueless to his past, but still--fall for Lois. How he's drawn to her. Knows her (in some way) even though he has no memory. He sense her, falls all over again for her. It's such a romantic concept.

And...Lois really does feel it, too. Her 'I mean I love you...like a brother'. Yeah, right wink. It's a great moment.

How scary it would be to be Clark in this episode. So much responsibility, so much of everything relying on him. But not remembering a thing. You really captured that.

Awesome job!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
LMA #263972 06/10/15 01:57 PM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Morgana writes:

Clark's isolation is frightening. With a few chosen words the man's situation Appears on all levels to be hopeless. After all, how does one build on a past relation without the proper memories to sustain them?

ASU is one of my favorite LnC episodes, in a few succinct words the plight of one very important, yet scared young man comes to light.

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard