Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
mecry

Please read the author's notes in the Fanfic Related folder. There is a concealed spoiler note.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Features Writer
Features Writer
Terry, I've read the Prologue, and I've read your Author's Notes, and I'm most intrigued to watch this dark tale develop. Your opening plunges us right into the middle, so there are lots of questions that we already know need answers, and I expect many more to appear along the way. I'm very erratic with giving feedback -- I expect to be reading avidly, even when I don't comment. dance

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Kerth
Kerth
I appreciate the very through Author's Notes! I feel like I'm adequately prepared for reading this story because, while I'm not going to like things that happen, I already know they're going to, so I can just focus on the quality of the story itself without being dealt any emotional shocks. It's going to be a hard road, but I'm going to try because you are such a talented author.

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard