Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#263202 05/11/15 10:34 AM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
I'm looking for a story where Lois and Clark are being held at a remote farmhouse by Lex Luthor. Luthor has kryptonite, and Clark is exposed. Lois covers for him, and tries to help him recover. Luthor wants her to abandon sick Clark and run away with Luthor. I think Luthor was having medical problems from long-term exposure to kryptonite (he keeps it close). Bureau 39 or Intergang may be involved.

[ENDING SPOILER HIDDEN]

It ends with Luthor leaving after his thugs have gone, stranding Lois and Clark without a way to get help, and insisting he'll call 911 for them as soon as he's safe (maybe to prove his love for Lois). Henderson rescues Lois & Clark. Luthor passes out as he's reaching for his car or cell phone.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sounds like "The darkest hour ( before the dawn)" by Erin Klingler. If I'm wrong, at least the premise is similiar and you might be interested in reading that one, too.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks bakasi. That's not the story I'm thinking of, but it is an excellent story.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

Blogger
Blogger
I think it could be:

"Dimensions of Loving" by Chris Mulder

This is a sequel to:

“Love Beyond All Measure”

Hope this helps. smile

Ann

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thank you Ann! That is it! smile1

Cuidadora

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard