Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Lois relaxing? Have I missed a memo?
thumbsup I love that both are thinking the same thing, "when are you going to trust me?" Very poignant! Just lovely blush

Can't wait for more!!! smile

~NICOLE

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, you know I like it, Marcy. laugh The whole Oprah thing was a hoot. rotflol And there's a lovely little wistful undertone, as Nicole pointed out, which is just adorable.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I loved the dialogue with Oprah in her head LOL! Cute. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

Tongue firmly bit between her teeth, she asked, “ Do you want to see my reservation?”

Clark resounded with a “yes” and grabbed it from her hand even as she pulled it from her bag. <Flyboy, you are NOT earning any sky miles today> she chided him silently. Then, just as quickly, she thought wistfully, <Clark, when are you ever gonna trust me?>

Her face flushed as Clark inquired “Honeymoon suite?” while he and Perry judged the authenticity of her claim.
thumbsup Love this.

<Oh my gosh, I am mooning over him! I have *got* to stop this or I'll never be able to face him on Monday> As Lois shook her head clear of her daydream, the phone rang. Who on earth could be calling her? Her heart flittered in hopeful anticipation <Not hopeful> she told herself.
Love it. thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Merriwether
Merriwether
<First the fainting, now this? Lois relaxing? Have I missed a memo?>
I as well was sent into laughter by this! clap grovel

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Top Banana
Top Banana
This was very well written and I thoroughly enjoyed the Oprah part. Keep it coming! party

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
This is just so much fun, and I absolutely love your portrayal of Lois. I just love to love Lois, and in your story she is so, so lovable!!! Hey, everything here is so light-hearted and sweet, like a hugely WAFFy comedy. So original and feel-good! And all the little verbal quips and funny observations. Like when Lois tries to watch TV in the Lexor honeymoon suite, all that is on anywhere is couples embracing! And then when Clark calls her when she's taking a bath, and she just spots a shady deal going on in the building opposite and she just grabs the binoculars she brought along the way other women would bring their lipstick. I love it!!! goofy goofy goofy

Ann

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Nice part. More ASAP

Thanks, Judy
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Adding my appreciation for the imagined Lois on Oprah scenario. Hee.

Still loving your story, and eagerly awaiting the next installment.

Chris
"Superman is a guy who's seen wonders we'll never see and Lois is to him, one of those wonders."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, yay we've just jumped into the HiM episode! I just have to say one of my favorite scenes ever is when Lois' colleagues are arguing over where she might be going for the weekend. So it just made my day when that cropped up in this part!

And yeah...the Oprah bit was great!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks for all the wonderful feedback. I'm really enjoying reading your thoughts. I hope to have the next part up in a couple days. Thanks for being so patient.
Marcy

(Elrond's blessing at the departure of the company from Rivendell)

"Farewell, and may the blessing of Elves and Men and all Free Folk go with you.
May the stars shine upon your faces!"
-Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
I just joined the ranks of your fans wink after I finally (there's just so much going on on the boards right now...) caught up on this fun and sweet story. thumbsup

So far, the Oprah bit was my favorite! wave

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard