Print Thread
#262938 04/30/15 08:22 PM
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder for At First Sight

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aww, Clark is so earnest and sweet in this tale. Quite nice to listen in on his thoughts, especially when he talking to Perry. Good to read that Professor Carlton was given a mention.

Is this a one shot? Because I see lots of AU potential here! clap

Last edited by Morgana; 05/11/15 05:27 AM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
A nice POV piece, delving into Clark's inner thoughts... his first impressions of Lois, Perry, and the Daily Planet. Although, he didn't fall in love at first sight with Perry. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Loved this piece, NostalgiaKick clap. And honestly, very much second Morgana's AU potential thought. Would really love to see where further this could go...

Clark's thought process--living his life, 'saving' for last Metropolis to visit, meeting Lois for the first time--all had such personality. Really enjoyed where you took us.

Love your work. Wonderful job hyper
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Features Writer
Features Writer
Lovely story about that moment in the Pilot where I first really sat up and thought, "Wow, there's something here I really like." And that's the thought and feeling you've captured here in this piece. I love getting this glimpse into Clark's thoughts in this pivotal moment of his life, and though short, it was full of his character and personality!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
my parents were living proof that it existed

Well, this pretty much guarantees that this is NOT Lois' POV.

Sometimes it's not what you know, it's who you know.

Nowadays, this is becoming more and more universally true.

She was a slender, dark haired whirlwind of activity,

Love this!

I didn't get the job - yet.

Yet being the operative word.

Lovely little peek inside Clark's mind. Loved it!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Kerth
Kerth
Thanks for posting the story. smile It was a nice look into Clark's thoughts during the pilot - I always love the WAFFY idea that he felt an instant connection to Lois. love

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard