Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: NostalgiaKick FDK- At First Sight 1/1 - 05/01/15 12:22 AM
Feedback folder for At First Sight
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK- At First Sight 1/1 - 05/01/15 02:30 AM
Aww, Clark is so earnest and sweet in this tale. Quite nice to listen in on his thoughts, especially when he talking to Perry. Good to read that Professor Carlton was given a mention.

Is this a one shot? Because I see lots of AU potential here! clap
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK- At First Sight 1/1 - 05/01/15 05:01 AM
A nice POV piece, delving into Clark's inner thoughts... his first impressions of Lois, Perry, and the Daily Planet. Although, he didn't fall in love at first sight with Perry. wink
Posted By: LMA Re: FDK- At First Sight 1/1 - 05/01/15 08:38 AM
Loved this piece, NostalgiaKick clap. And honestly, very much second Morgana's AU potential thought. Would really love to see where further this could go...

Clark's thought process--living his life, 'saving' for last Metropolis to visit, meeting Lois for the first time--all had such personality. Really enjoyed where you took us.

Love your work. Wonderful job hyper
Laura

Posted By: AntiKryptonite Re: FDK- At First Sight 1/1 - 05/02/15 04:51 AM
Lovely story about that moment in the Pilot where I first really sat up and thought, "Wow, there's something here I really like." And that's the thought and feeling you've captured here in this piece. I love getting this glimpse into Clark's thoughts in this pivotal moment of his life, and though short, it was full of his character and personality!
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK- At First Sight 1/1 - 05/08/15 04:21 AM
my parents were living proof that it existed

Well, this pretty much guarantees that this is NOT Lois' POV.

Sometimes it's not what you know, it's who you know.

Nowadays, this is becoming more and more universally true.

She was a slender, dark haired whirlwind of activity,

Love this!

I didn't get the job - yet.

Yet being the operative word.

Lovely little peek inside Clark's mind. Loved it!
Posted By: groobie Re: FDK- At First Sight 1/1 - 05/08/15 06:21 AM
Thanks for posting the story. smile It was a nice look into Clark's thoughts during the pilot - I always love the WAFFY idea that he felt an instant connection to Lois. love
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards