Next Thread
Print Thread
shells Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Snave -

You can't stop it there!

I've been terrible at commenting on this story but have been enjoying it immensely. The interactions between Karen and the girls were so touching in the car, and now Clark's & Doc Klein's excitement at Lois's recovery - such Waffs!

Now if only you'd come back here and give us the last bit!

This has been an excellent ride - I'm waiting impatiently for the conclusion!

Shells

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

- Mahatma Gandhi
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Get back here! drool

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
I agree with everybody else. This is a very good story. The only quibble I have is that Clark seemed to take Lois's death pretty calmly. I would have expected him to need Walter to keep his head barely on his shoulders. I doubt I'd be that level-headed in a similar situation, despite the obvious need to be strong for the kids.

Other than that, this is another of those stories I wish I'd written. I look forward to the final chapters, wondering if there's an evil twist in store for us.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
S
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
The only quibble I have is that Clark seemed to take Lois's death pretty calmly. I would have expected him to need Walter to keep his head barely on his shoulders. I doubt I'd be that level-headed in a similar situation, despite the obvious need to be strong for the kids.

--------------------
Terry L'wood
I confess, I view Superman (and, thus, Clark) as a stoic. He sees so much of tragedy, death, dismemberment... He has learned to compartmentalize the pain and grief (not healthy, but it gets him through the crisis).

Only later (in this case after he's found the children), does it become too much for him, and he snaps big-time...

-- Snave

J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
I can only agree with the others. It is a beautiful story. help

So, when are you gonna post the last part? wave

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard