Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
laugh

The whole planet including Perry White team up... marvelous goofy

Can't wait for Jimmy's doctored photo dance

Loved it. smile

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yay. Can't tell you how pleased I was to check this forum and find a new installment. I'm glad you're all done with the story and that we'll have a prompt posting schedule. That's just excellent news. hyper

Another thoroughly enjoyable chapter. Lucy and her machinations are amusing and I love how everyone else is getting involved. Perry, in particular, is making me smile.

And Lois, well, I just want to give her a hug.

“If you haven’t figured out what’s great about Clark yet, then you don’t know him at all,”
Awwww, Lois. wink

Looking forward to that doctored photo, too. *g*

Chris
"Superman is a guy who's seen wonders we'll never see and Lois is to him, one of those wonders."
Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh my goodness. Lucy's evil, that's all there is to it. Ya know what they say about good intentions. But it's hilarious. This is just way too funny. I about choked at the cheesecake image. And I love how she put Lois in her place about Superman. Great!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Just caught up on this. Wow, what an idea! You don't see Lucy too often, but she's fun. And I love what you're doing with her. Get Lois a Clark for Christmas. Perfect. laugh Fun story. I'm looking forward to seeing more. smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, yes!

“How can you say those things? Clark’s a person, you know. And if you really looked at him or really talked to him, you’d see he’s a good person. The best person. Someone who should be pursued because of that. Not just because he looks good! He’s the best there is and you’re treating him like nothing more than a sex symbol!”

Check!

Lucy crossed her arms and put on her most offended face. One she’d perfected back in high school when Lois was on her case about *everything*. “You’re such a hypocrite.”

“Am I?” Lois said, clearly thinking she was not one at all. Little did she know how much thought Lucy had put into all of this. Into this carefully orchestrated conversation.

“You treat Superman the exact same way,” Lucy finally said.
Score one - in fact, make that score ten - for Lucy! clap clap clap

More soon!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
C
Kerth
Online Content
Kerth
C
She took a long, breath, and cocked her head sideways, imagining a big, giant cheesecake floating somewhere just in front of her face. She licked her lips invitingly. “I am going to make him mine. He’s just so hot. He has the best body. Those muscles. That chest! Oh! He’s so tall and lean. And that butt!”

“Lucy!”

Lucy looked up at Lois and pretended to be embarrassed at having said so much. She smiled her sweetest, shyest smile and bit her bottom lip. “Sorry. I’ll be quiet.”

“How can you say those things? Clark’s a person, you know. And if you really looked at him or really talked to him, you’d see he’s a good person. The best person. Someone who should be pursued because of that. Not just because he looks good! He’s the best there is and you’re treating him like nothing more than a sex symbol!”

Check!

Lucy crossed her arms and put on her most offended face. One she’d perfected back in high school when Lois was on her case about *everything*. “You’re such a hypocrite.”

“Am I?” Lois said, clearly thinking she was not one at all. Little did she know how much thought Lucy had put into all of this. Into this carefully orchestrated conversation.

“You treat Superman the exact same way,” Lucy finally said.

Lois’s face fell and she looked away.

And check mate.

Lois clearly had nothing to say to that. Well, at first anyway. Lucy knew only too well that Lois was never speechless for very long.
Way to back Lois into a corner! I love it!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup A beautiful description.

She took a long, breath, and cocked her head sideways, imagining a big, giant cheesecake floating somewhere just in front of her face. She licked her lips invitingly. “I am going to make him mine. He’s just so hot. He has the best body. Those muscles. That chest! Oh! He’s so tall and lean. And that butt!”

“Lucy!”

Lucy looked up at Lois and pretended to be embarrassed at having said so much. She smiled her sweetest, shyest smile and bit her bottom lip. “Sorry. I’ll be quiet.”
thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Ha! So wonderfully sweet and funny! I love it! You know, Nicole, I've just been raving and ranting about Clark's lies and self-pity which Wendy is exposing so mercilessly in her excruciatingly angsty and excellent "You Don't Know Me". And now you are showing us Lois's maddening blindness and denial in your wonderfully WAFFy "Lucy Lane Is Coming To Town". How lucky we are to have two such wonderful stories going at the same time! smile1

I agree with everyone who says that your portrait of Lucy is just endearing! And oh yes, that little sister sure knows what she is doing, setting herself up as a love interest for Clark, to show Lois what Lois should acknowledge and shouldn't take for granted. And I love the way Lucy just makes everyone scramble to help her with her plans to make Lois happy! Ah, the sweetness of it. Nicole, this is irresistible. Just tell me how Lucy is going to use her seven dollars, please - or did she spend them on that glow-cream already?

Ann

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nicole

WOW! This is fantastic. smile1 and look forward to reading more.

Tricia cool

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Another great part! I just love it how Lucy turned the tables on Lois with the Superman comment. laugh

Looking forward to the rest hyper

Greets,

~ An ~
Kerth
Kerth
That woman is Evil incarnate!!! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Kerth
Kerth
This is a great characterization of Lucy - she's taken off on her idea to get Lois and Clark together with the same passion that Lois has when she goes after stories. Maybe you can give Lucy a good boyfriend in the end as her Christmas present. smile

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I LOVE THIS STORY!!!! [Linked Image]

I simply adored that the whole newsroom was tired of them tiptoing around each and are all for helping Lucy out!!!

Great job!! I can't wait to read more!!

Missy (who is one happy reader) [Linked Image]

J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Oh, this story is just great thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup !!
I just read parts 1 and 2 and I adore every single line. wave

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Fall in love (for Fake!) with Clark Kent
Okay, so yeah, I'm catching up here. I just read the first part, and am laughing already about where this could go. As I usually am not a huge fan of stories with Lucy, you accomplished the impossible: finally made her a character I could like!

Moving on...

A surprise Christmas party? I’ve never heard of that before
She's a Lane. Since when do they ever do the expected?

But blame it on CA, sure smile

Superman! He’s… there
Love this!

Clark didn’t wink.

Well… at least she didn’t think he did.
Go Lucy! Keep her guessing.

Simply beautiful part about them revealing their feelings on film. I have one picture like that, and I will treasure forever.

“You treat Superman the exact same way,”
Score another one for Lucy. I am starting to really like this girl.

I am so loving this story, Nicole. Can't wait for the next part.

**~~**

Swoosh --->
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
THANK YOU everyone for all the feedback smile

I'm glad so many of you have commented about Lucy calling Lois on her Superman obsession. I was hoping it would get a positive response, so thank you blush

And I love what you're doing with her. Get Lois a Clark for Christmas. Perfect.
hyper Thank you! That's a huge compliment! smile

Thanks everyone for all your kind words and for reading this~ I lol at the comments about Lucy being evil!! Not my intention here, but I can see the fine line she's walking here wink

Lucy's evil, that's all there is to it. Ya know what they say about good intentions.
HA!

Thanks again! Part 3 coming up!

~NICOLE smile

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard