Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I'm seriously behind in my reading (and trying to use what time I have for writing, since I'm even further behind in that), but when I saw the title, I just had to check it out.

Great story, Chris!!

What unique view of the ep! (Based on the challenge, I presume?)

Love the opening paragraph (or, well, the second one, technically). "just as he knew that Elvis was alive and well and living incognito with a tribe in the Amazon basin..." clap

So, welcome to the TOGOM writers' club! It's not very exclusive, but we're still glad to have you as a member! laugh

Just one thing... it feels like it needs a sequel. What happened when Perry found out Clark was alive?

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah how can you leave Lois and Perry like that! great job but a sequil would be nice. I'd like to see Perry get pissed at Clark. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow! thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Great story. Or more precisely, depressing story, but well done!

I second Paul's request for a sequel.

**~~**

Swoosh --->
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
And, no matter how much Perry might wish otherwise, Clark wasn't going to walk, miraculously unscathed, into the newsroom.
Yes, he is!! laugh As you can see, this needs a sequel. laugh laugh laugh

Wonderful story! thumbsup

~Julia wave

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Interesting story. thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
This was just so sad. You've gotta follow up with what happened when Perry realized that he was right! thumbsup

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
The question: is CK really gone? Maybe for the purposes of this story Clark is not Superman. I like leaving it up to the imagination. Not everything is predictable.

Thanks, Judy
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Just dropping in very quickly to thank you all for your kind words! I'm glad that people have enjoyed my little story... and I'm sorry for those I depressed.

Paul: no this wasn't for a challenge. I didn't even realise there was one out there that this would fit.

I won't say never to a sequel. In fact, LabRat has unwittingly given me a title I'm finding hard to ignore. However, I certainly wasn't planning on writing one.

As far as I'm concerned, Clark will turn up as in the episode and Perry will realise that he was right all along.

Chris

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
As far as I'm concerned, Clark will turn up as in the episode and Perry will realise that he was right all along.
Interesting, Chris. I thought the point was that the experience shook Perry's certainty in his belief, so when Clark shows up, Perry will actually believe the cover story because he can't imagine that Clark would have let Lois hurt that way if he could have prevented it.

Sheila Harper
Hopeless fan of a timeless love story

http://www.sheilaharper.com/
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oh wow, this needs a sequel! I really loved this!! smile

We need Perry's confidence back up, after Clark's miraculous return! Plus... how will he look at Clark knowing that Clark *did* allow Lois to hurt like that when he could have prevented it. Will he call him on it? What emotions will he go through?? You can't leave it *there*!!

Anyway, this was a great story! Well written and just so nice! A great angle on this episode!

~NICOLE smile

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard