Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Shadow Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
"So you wish us to eliminate him?" Shertal asked. He stared at her unblinking, his cold eyes fierce with a glimmer of cruelty. Rae Et smiled to herself, knowing that she'd judged the younger man well.

"Precisely," she replied.
Definitely an eyebrow raiser!

It is necessary to maintain the integrity of the colony," Rae Et rebutted. "With such a small pool, the presence of serious genetic defects could be disastrous for the viability of the colony."

"And what do you suppose we screen out, how will you determine who lives and who dies?" Dar Rhys demanded.
Rae Et needs to put a sock in it. I hope she doesn't make it to the next colony. evil

Good stuff. I'm worried about Kal El, but then again, it really wouldn't seem feasible to kill him off now and still be able to complete a trilogy. <g>

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Kerth
Kerth
This is getting interesting...

More!!!!!!

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh My God....

What's happened there

More soon

Meni cool

Is it a bird?" "Is it a plane?" "No, it's just a guy in tights and a cape!"
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Rac

WOW! An excellent part! thumbsup

I'm completely hooked and can't wait to see what happens next. I can see Jor El and Lara doing everything in their power to protect Kal El. clap

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
Cool! I was tense reading that whole part..good stuff!

Poor baby Kal El..of course I'm with Jen, we've got a ways to go so I'm thinking he'll be OK! *whew* smile

Now that you're back online..we will be clamouring for MORE!! wink

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Rac, this is stunning! You've imagined a fascinating, totally believable story to explain Kal El's arrival on Earth, and I'm totally in awe. You've even included some intrigue to keep us on the edge of our seats.

Not only that, but you tell the story so well. Keep posting, and do it fast, will you?

Yvonne
(who wants a piece of Rac's imagination)

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The plot thickens - and if Rae Et doesn't meet a suitably painful end I'll be very disappointed. razz

Your characters are intriguing and skillfully drawn, Rac, and your sense of cruelty when it comes to your readers finely honed. goofy

Where's part four?!

LabRat (who is also slightly reassured by the thought that killing off your hero and so early is probably not in the game plan here.... Right?)

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Rac, a brilliant little short.

Who would have guessed that you'd kill off the baby KalEl so quickly. But it does assure you of an early escape from writing the rest of the story. Very clever.

Now, I suppose all that's left is a wrap up with the grieving parents as the evil Kryptonian Council overrules JorEl and sends out it's bestest and brightest to conquer earth.

Should be fun.

Tank (who wonders if Lara has short hair wink )

Features Writer
Online Content
Features Writer
Well, I'm not too worried, despite Tank's prediction. Baby Kal El is going to be fine, although I'm not quite sure how. Incompetent assassins, perhaps?

And since I am convinced that Kal El has survived this, I worry about the earlier passage regarding the empathic trait in the child...
The empath had explained to them that such a trait in a child had to be dealt with carefully, that with special schooling and guidance, Kal El could be trained to lead his people, but that at the same time, such a child would be more impressionable to negative influences.
Will this child in fact be more impressionable, once on Earth (since I'm assuming that he's still going to be sent to Earth), than the Clark we know? And if so, what will that mean?

This is wonderful, Rac, and I'm eager to read more. And I agree with all who call for a most evil and dastardly end to Rae Et, whenever that occurs. [Linked Image]

KathyM

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Features Writer
Features Writer
Rac
this is very good
ditto others
more soon please
merry

R
Rac Offline
Columnist
Columnist
R
Thanks for your comments, everyone. They are much appreciated. I get the feeling Rae Et is not the most popular of characters. As some of you know, I really like writing villains, so she probably won't buy the farm any time soon mad

I was very glad to see that this section worked for people and that a little bit of intrigue has worked its way into the story. Thanks for your patience so far with all of the backstory.

As Labrat and others have guessed, it's not likely Kal El will die here since, well, it'd be hard for Clark to be in the story if he's dead wink Sorry, Tank, for the disappointment.

The next segment is on its way up; I hope you like it.

Rac

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard