Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Capes Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
What a lovely ending!

I love how she's hauling him down by his tie and shoving him back to the ground.

Very WAFFy conversation there between the two of them about her having the heart of the strongest man...

And the last line? Perfection!

I really enjoyed this and look forward to your next offering smile

**~~**

Swoosh --->
Top Banana
Top Banana
Superb!!! thumbsup thumbsup
A very nice premise fantastically narrated.

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Kerth
Kerth
Fun ending! I liked the scene where Lois and Clark are playing the board games. I hope they're having fun floating together...ahem, oh, wait, this wasn't on the nfic boards. blush Thanks for the story! thumbsup Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
What a sweet and funny ending. Beautifully original story, and even a good A-plot, too!

But like Groobie seemed to hint... Maybe this story should have been written for the nfic folder. At least, I did think it was a waste of a good honeymoon suite for Lois and Clark to spend almost all their time there on the couch, and it was a waste of a perfectly good king-size tub to take a bath together in it with their swimsuits on!!! blush

Ann

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Awwww!!!! blush I LOVE THIS!!! I know I've been soooo bad with this story frown !! I'd begun reading it when you first started posting, but only caught up tonight, reading the whole thing (I have to say, though, not having to wait was a perk)! And let me tell you right now, I LOVE THIS!

I loved the premise in the beginning, and LOVE how you developed it!! Clark's control of his powers... it's just an interesting, creative and original idea! We've seen eps where he does things that he cannot control (Pilot & floating out of attraction for Lois, an obvious example, which was one of your inspirations in this). And you show his struggle so nicely blush . And just his feelings! He's so human! But dealing with these superhuman things about himself - I think it's perfectly sweet and in character, him dealing with changes in his life - like meeting the woman he loves and then getting through a conversation with her without winding up on the ceiling - with not full control of his emotions and powers, which when combined could lead to trouble wink I was relieved that Lois learned he's Superman, so she can help him from now on!!! They can work to control his powers together!! laugh

I could see Ann's suggestion about this making a good nfic, as a honeymoon suite+lack of control of powers+Lois being in on the secret could all = a *very* interesting situation!! wink lol laugh laugh laugh

I really really loved the last line:

He had placed himself completely into the hands of his love, and she had placed him in her heart.
blush Beautiful thumbsup

Anyway, thanks for making my night; this was waffy and sweet and put a huge smile on my face! I can't wait to see what you've got in store next~

Great story clap clap

~NICOLE smile

(sorry if my comments are all over the place, it's really late right now!!)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sweet ending. Good job. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Beautiful story. thumbsup

MAF thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Janet

A wonderful ending! smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to your next story.

Tricia cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard