Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
One of the reasons why I like this episode so much is because of the crisp writing and chemistry between all the characters. Below is a great example.

The possibility that their families might actually at some point intersect and she would be related to Jimmy caused a cold chill to run down her spine and a feeling of terror overtook Cat. She said, "If it does turn out we have any of the same genes, I'm having mine altered."

Talk about hilarious!

"No, Louie. There's just evidence here that proves the kid was lying."

"You want we should catch ‘im again and maybe, toss him around a little? Get the truth outta him."

"No, Louie, I think we'll handle it Clark's way from this point on."

So different (and better) than the original episode. But, Lois STILL needs to call Connie. Louie did them a solid favor. blush

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
Love Lois and Clark married. I agree with Morgana, the chemistry between all the characters is wonderfully handled in your work.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
One of the reasons why I like this episode so much is because of the crisp writing and chemistry between all the characters. Below is a great example.

The possibility that their families might actually at some point intersect and she would be related to Jimmy caused a cold chill to run down her spine and a feeling of terror overtook Cat. She said, "If it does turn out we have any of the same genes, I'm having mine altered."

Talk about hilarious!

I've tried to maintain the integrity of the story. I do try to set the stage and apply context.

Originally Posted by Morgana
"No, Louie. There's just evidence here that proves the kid was lying."

"You want we should catch ‘im again and maybe, toss him around a little? Get the truth outta him."

"No, Louie, I think we'll handle it Clark's way from this point on."

So different (and better) than the original episode. But, Lois STILL needs to call Connie. Louie did them a solid favor. blush

Since they are married there had to be a different motivation for her comments and it needed to be changed slightly.

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi SJH,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by SJH
Love Lois and Clark married. I agree with Morgana, the chemistry between all the characters is wonderfully handled in your work.

Thanks so much for the compliment. I am starting with the script, but I am changing it more and more as time goes on. Most of the character interactions are being affected in one way or another.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard