The Green Green Glow of Home – Matchmaker Style

Pheromone My Lovely – Matchmaker Style

Honeymoon In Metropolis – Matchmaker Style

All Shook Up – Matchmaker Style

Witness- Matchmaker Style

Illusions of Grandeur – Matchmaker Style

And

Ides of Metropolis – Matchmaker Style
One of the reasons why I like this episode so much is because of the crisp writing and chemistry between all the characters. Below is a great example.

The possibility that their families might actually at some point intersect and she would be related to Jimmy caused a cold chill to run down her spine and a feeling of terror overtook Cat. She said, "If it does turn out we have any of the same genes, I'm having mine altered."

Talk about hilarious!

"No, Louie. There's just evidence here that proves the kid was lying."

"You want we should catch ‘im again and maybe, toss him around a little? Get the truth outta him."

"No, Louie, I think we'll handle it Clark's way from this point on."

So different (and better) than the original episode. But, Lois STILL needs to call Connie. Louie did them a solid favor. blush
Posted By: SJH Re: FDK: The Foundling - Matchmaker Style 5/10 - 02/18/15 12:36 AM
Love Lois and Clark married. I agree with Morgana, the chemistry between all the characters is wonderfully handled in your work.
Posted By: KenJ Re: FDK: The Foundling - Matchmaker Style 5/10 - 02/20/15 03:57 PM
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
One of the reasons why I like this episode so much is because of the crisp writing and chemistry between all the characters. Below is a great example.

The possibility that their families might actually at some point intersect and she would be related to Jimmy caused a cold chill to run down her spine and a feeling of terror overtook Cat. She said, "If it does turn out we have any of the same genes, I'm having mine altered."

Talk about hilarious!

I've tried to maintain the integrity of the story. I do try to set the stage and apply context.

Originally Posted by Morgana
"No, Louie. There's just evidence here that proves the kid was lying."

"You want we should catch ‘im again and maybe, toss him around a little? Get the truth outta him."

"No, Louie, I think we'll handle it Clark's way from this point on."

So different (and better) than the original episode. But, Lois STILL needs to call Connie. Louie did them a solid favor. blush

Since they are married there had to be a different motivation for her comments and it needed to be changed slightly.
Posted By: KenJ Re: FDK: The Foundling - Matchmaker Style 5/10 - 02/20/15 04:30 PM
Hi SJH,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by SJH
Love Lois and Clark married. I agree with Morgana, the chemistry between all the characters is wonderfully handled in your work.

Thanks so much for the compliment. I am starting with the script, but I am changing it more and more as time goes on. Most of the character interactions are being affected in one way or another.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards